Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 10:31 PM   #831
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

Hello.
My wish for myself is that my family be able to get together for the holiday season, and have dinner together.
My wish for someone on WI, I know people who are looking for employment, and i hope something comes their way soon.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2009, 10:32 PM   #832
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

For the people adversely affected by the economy, I wish they could all experience a stress-free holiday and renewed hope.

For myself, I wish I could see my family more often. (They live 11 to 12 hours away.)
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 10:33 PM   #833
ow !!! I can fly
Webkinz :)

happy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to allhappy1979 is a name known to all

I wish that there was no war in the worldand people would be happy
happy1979 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 10:33 PM   #834

allencorn is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for me a good start to my new job.

For everyone else I wish a glitch-free Ganz.
Old 12-06-2009, 10:33 PM   #835
Lil Kinz
CousinLaura is an unknown quantity at this point

For me, I wish for a new little person in our house. For my friend Amanda, I wish a return to good health.

And thank you, wonderful people and Webkinz Insider, for your all your generosity and helpful information!
CousinLaura is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 10:37 PM   #836

boulderhigh is just really niceboulderhigh is just really nice

i don't have a christmas wish all i have is a wish for someone else cause christmas is about giving all i want is my sister to get better and the other wish is i want my cousin's sister to come home for x-mas so they can have a good time with each other. that all i want :husky::bt::gr:
boulderhigh is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 10:40 PM   #837
I'm back...
Gifted

Mystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond repute

I wish to do good on my final exams next week
I wish for everyone in my family to know the true meaning of selfless love and to help each other more every day
Mystic is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 10:41 PM   #838
qmom

qmom has a spectacular aura about

I will steal my son's wish off his Christmas Wish List this year - I will first wish for a better ecomony. (this is my wish for myself and my family - we have been hit hard this year)

My second wish is for a friend's 5yo daughter who was diagnosed with kidney cancer a few months ago. May Ava continue to heal and be well for many years to come.

Thank you,

C
qmom is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 10:42 PM   #839
oot Woot! I'm A

Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!

I wish to have a nice holiday.

I wish for kinds and teenagers that are in foster care,get nice gifts this season.
Perrypinkster is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 10:42 PM   #840
nomorepogo
Gift Guru

nomorepogo is a glorious beacon of lightnomorepogo is a glorious beacon of light

For my family and friends I wish a safe and happy holiday season. For me I wish my family and friends a safe and happy holiday season.

I hope that counts. I just don't have any holiday wishes of my own. My biggest wish is for a safe and happy season for everyone.
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly