Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 09:11 PM   #761
Maddog2008
Webkinz :)

Sherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond reputeSherbert_Mama has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

My wish is for all the people who have lost jobs due to the economy crashing will be able to find work so they can get thier lives back.

My second wish is that everyone around the world will have a great Christmas.
Sherbert_Mama is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2009, 09:12 PM   #762
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish everyone a jolly, safe Holiday Season.
I wish for myself that I too have a jolly, safe Holiday Season with my family and friends.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 09:12 PM   #763
Webkinz :)

fire_phoenix is on a distinguished road

I wish I could see my family for Christmas
And I wish my friends mom wasn't sick
fire_phoenix is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 09:13 PM   #764
Go Canada Go!!
Webkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinz4ever44 is a glorious beacon of light

I wish that I finish off 2009 on a good note
and
I wish that everyone in the entire world would have a Christmas they'd never forget!
Webkinz4ever44 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 09:14 PM   #765
Lil Kinz

MangoTangoCB is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Wendy,

One thing that I want to wish for is that my family will all be together this holiday.

Another thing is that my friend can shake off her sickness and come back to school soon.

~I hope that everyones' wishes come true this Christmas!~

Sincerly, Megan L.:gwolf:
Old 12-06-2009, 09:14 PM   #766
jbdwn9mw
Lil Kinz
DemiFan09 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that all of you guys have a safe and fantastic Christmas!
I wish people who celebrate Hanukkah have a great one!
I wish that I could celebrate Christmas right now!
I wish that I could have the best birthday/Christmas ever!!
I wish that I could be with my whole family on Christmas!
I wish that I could get tons of money on Christmas!
DemiFan09 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 09:14 PM   #767
Think Pink~
Gift Guru

alex1920 knows the way
alex1920 knows the wayalex1920 knows the way

I wish for a white Christmas for me..

I also wish my family and friends and everyone a safe and happy holiday season!

alex1920 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 09:14 PM   #768
lupuny is finally
Gifted

queenofblosomes is just really nicequeenofblosomes is just really nice

I wish that everybody could have a happy, fun Christmas!
I wish that my dad could come for Christmas.
queenofblosomes is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 09:16 PM   #769
Lil Kinz
heartless1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that i did not have to wear my glasses.
I wish that soldiers in Iraq could go home for christmas.
Old 12-06-2009, 09:16 PM   #770
Lil Kinz

awhippet is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish to go visit my mom with my sister and her kids!
I wish for the kids I get Webkinz for that I give them one they want

awhippet
awhippet is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly