Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 08:45 PM   #741
Webkinz :)

teapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that I could be more patient and understanding.
I also wish that my son with Down syndrome might start talking in the new year--he finally learned to walk this year at 6 1/2 years old!!!
teapot05 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2009, 08:45 PM   #742

Web Knight is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

My personal wish is to find a job soon, since I've been out of work about three months (makes it so tempting with all those Webkinz and eStore pets coming out that I'd love to buy as Christmas gifts).

For everyone else I wish a joyous holiday with loving family celebrating the magic of Christmas.
One of my best memories as a kid was playing in the snow on Christmas eve with my brother.
The night was beautiful with stars and Christmas lights reflecting off the snow. We made a huge
snowman, and our dog kept picking fallen apples out of the snowman's body that had gathered as we rolled it. After my brother took the dog inside Santa came out of the yard across the street and yelled "Merry Christmas!" I knew it was our neighbor dressing up for his kids, but it
was such a wonderful night I will always treasure.
Web Knight is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 08:46 PM   #743
Lil Kinz
mokeyvista is an unknown quantity at this point

my wish is
for a beter year and for my brother to be nice to me
mokeyvista is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 08:48 PM   #744
me333

kiwi14 is on a distinguished road

My wish is to go to my Grandma and Grandpa's house to have a wonderful Christmas with them, and with my whole family

My wish for someone else is that I hope that the people who are poor, and aren't able to celebrate Christmas... is for them to be able to celebrate Christmas, and have a wonderful time
kiwi14 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 08:49 PM   #745
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

I wish for a new Webkinz Peppermint Puppy.

And for someone else, I wish them a warm safe house to live in.
nmk6 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 08:49 PM   #746

Latiasmb1 is a jewel in the roughLatiasmb1 is a jewel in the rough

Wish for myself: To be left in peace. (People ask me to do things so much I get so tired and frustrated.)
Wish for others: For everyone to be able to celebrate Christmas or whatever your tradition is. And also for everyone without a home to be welcomed to one so they can stay nice and warm and don't freeze outside!

It's getting cold, and happy holidays!
Latiasmb1 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 08:50 PM   #747
ell exscuuuuse me

Iamthesoccerman will become famous soon enough

My personal wish is that we can finish moving to our new house by the new year.
I wish everyone a merry Christmas!
Iamthesoccerman is offline Male
Old 12-06-2009, 08:50 PM   #748

gattshall6 will become famous soon enough

I wish for a healthy year ahead for me and I wish all of our military troops a safe and happy Holiday Season!
gattshall6 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 08:50 PM   #749
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

My wish for myself is that I have one year of no major health problems this coming year - beginning to end! (That hasn't happened in four years!)

My wish for someone else is for the children I volunteer with in the foster care system.... that they all find happy, safe homes to live in and be a part of a wonderful family!

Good luck everyone and have a very happy holiday season!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 08:51 PM   #750
ait. what?!

Katiekinz is a splendid one to beholdKatiekinz is a splendid one to beholdKatiekinz is a splendid one to beholdKatiekinz is a splendid one to behold

All I wish for for Christmas is to put aside all my stress and just enjoy what I have.

I really wish for my mom to have a great Christmas, just because this one might be tough.
Katiekinz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly