Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 08:14 PM   #711
snarkeyop
Webkinz :)

WebkinzPie is just really niceWebkinzPie is just really nice

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that I will get a brand new awesome laptop this Christmas, and I wish everyone in the whole entire world will each get at least an awesome present this year!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2009, 08:14 PM   #712
Lil Kinz

kbugg12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

i wish that i could have webkinz for Christmas.
i also wish that everyone could have one wish a piece, so that poor people and people without homes could have a great and happy Christmas.

:kanga: :acs: :abn: :ccat: :chi:
kbugg12 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 08:18 PM   #713
hat if I had a

SnoKone899 is a name known to allSnoKone899 is a name known to allSnoKone899 is a name known to all

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for myself that I make people happy with the gifts I give them
I wish for the rest of the world that they have the best Christmas of their life
SnoKone899 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 08:19 PM   #714
~Peeta ♥ Katniss~

ChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clown

I wish for my dad to get better and I wish everyone a wonderful holiday season and that no one gets hurt
ChiChi6 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 08:19 PM   #715

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

I hope for my family to stay safe and for everyone else's family stay safe for the holiday season! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

~Luke
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 12-06-2009, 08:19 PM   #716
I may or may
Gifted

Ilovemom619 knows the way
Ilovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the way

For my self i wish for my grandfather to get better and be out of the hospital by christmas and for someone else i wish for them to have a safe and prosperous holiday season
Ilovemom619 is offline Male
Old 12-06-2009, 08:20 PM   #717
roundelais

Roundelais will become famous soon enough

I wish that my herniated disc would self-correct so that I won't have to have surgery.
I wish that my "little sister" will delivery her baby safely and healthily without complications.
Old 12-06-2009, 08:22 PM   #718
barraki0896

stovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to behold

I wish that I will win a webkinz-themed contest soon!

I wish that my best friend would get better grades so won't be grounded anymore.

Last edited by stovetop0896; 12-06-2009 at 08:22 PM.. Reason: Grammatically incorrect
stovetop0896 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 08:22 PM   #719
Lil Kinz
Yogagal is an unknown quantity at this point

My first wish is that everyone enjoys their families and friends ~ remembering the best things in life aren't things at all but the people you love and that love you~!

My second wish would be that all have a calm and peaceful holiday season~!
Yogagal is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 08:23 PM   #720
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

I wish that my uncle could come home for Christmas!

And for myself, I wish that I will be able to stay up and hear Santa's reindeer, like my mom did!
smwcat is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly