Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 08:08 PM   #701
Webkinz :)

cutiepie193768 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

my wish is that i win the magical retirever and my second wish is that my baby brother ( 1 month old =D) lives a happy, healthy life! =) merry christmas all!!!
cutiepie193768 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2009, 08:09 PM   #702
bE hApPy
Gift Guru

softbop defies all odds
softbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all oddssoftbop defies all odds

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for health and happiness this holiday.
And I wish that my cat would stay healthy and be back to normal (he's really old, so he is starting to worry me, hes' acting funny sometimes). Thanks for a chance to win!
Old 12-06-2009, 08:11 PM   #703
Lil Kinz
collector101 is an unknown quantity at this point

My Holiday wish is that my family will come together and have fun, get along, and celebrate! My Holiday wish for someone else is that my friend will get a puppy she has wished and hoped to get for, for years.
Old 12-06-2009, 08:11 PM   #704

Ruckus9761 will become famous soon enough

I'm a teacher, and I have a little boy in my class who deperately needs to be evaluated so that he can start getting the help he needs. My wish (for myself and someone else) is that his parents put their pride aside and take him to be evaluated. Merrry Christmas, and Happy Hloidays to all
Ruckus9761 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 08:11 PM   #705
thinksharp8
Gift Guru

thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!

I wish that I could get an awesome new sewing/embroidery machine.
I wish that all of my friends who need jobs can find one soon!
thinksharp is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 08:12 PM   #706
ahoo! i am a

yuki22 is on a distinguished road

I wish for my wish list to come ture I wish my family a happy christmas
yuki22 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 08:12 PM   #707
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Oops, I posted on the wrong thread, LOL!
I wish I could win something from that list.
And I wish for everyone to have a wonderful Christmas!!
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 08:13 PM   #708
muletown

muletown is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for my self that my family and friends join me for Christmas :-)
I wish A very Merry Christmas & Happy New Year To EVERYONE!
Old 12-06-2009, 08:13 PM   #709
Gifted

lil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talentlil_horse_lover has lots of talent

I wish I could get a laptop.

I really, really, really wish all my friends (on WI and my other friends) a safe holiday.

~Kyra
lil_horse_lover is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 08:13 PM   #710
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I wish for world peace
I wish that a homeless kid gets a home this christmas
crum98 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly