Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 02:44 PM   #61
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

My Wish: That my BFF will not move away, as I won't be able to see her. ALL of my BFF's have moved away ever since I was 6.
Wish for a friend: I wish my bff's dad will get his job back. He is in the running for another job, but that would mean moving 6 hours away
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2009, 02:44 PM   #62
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that I will have a great Christmas *** white one too!}.

I wish that all of my friends here on WI would have their wishes come true.
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 02:45 PM   #63
★☆ Wild Thing
Gifted

Astrolified flows towards the sea of knowledgeAstrolified flows towards the sea of knowledgeAstrolified flows towards the sea of knowledgeAstrolified flows towards the sea of knowledgeAstrolified flows towards the sea of knowledgeAstrolified flows towards the sea of knowledgeAstrolified flows towards the sea of knowledge

A wish for someone else; I wish that my parents could have a stress-free year in 2011.

A wish for me; I wish that all of my problems could solve themselves.
Astrolified is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 02:45 PM   #64
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

My wish is to get a webkinz signature german shepherd!
My wish for my friend is that her life always will go in a good direction.
BloogleJ is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 02:46 PM   #65
Webkinz :)

ellie061 is on a distinguished road

I wish I could have a great Christmas
And I wish that everyone would get and give many presents
ellie061 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 02:46 PM   #66
4myalika

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

I wish that I could have everything on my wishlist to come true!

I wish that everyone around the world who are homeless or unemployed get a job or a house and has a wounderful Merry Christmas.
4myalika5 is offline Male
Old 12-06-2009, 02:46 PM   #67

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

I wish for (mine) My family members to stop fighting with each other.

I wish for (others) The people of America to have their jobs back, so then can get something nice for loved ones.
tennisstar10 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 02:46 PM   #68
Call me Gabbee

idance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to all

(mine)I wish that I can make a difference by helping the needy children in Africa and around the world.
(others)I wish that all the homeless people out there will have a home.
idance510 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 02:47 PM   #69
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

I wish to be more satisfied with fewer new webkinz purchases in 2010.

I wish to help my children as they enter college, to help my Marine son as he finishes college and I wish for the widow of a KIA Marine the peace that has elluded her for 2 years.
home50 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 02:47 PM   #70

Ladyt has disabled reputation

I wish it would be a white Christmas (I know it wn't happen, afterall it's summer down here in Aussie land)

and

I wish for my parents to have another prosperous year in their business.
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly