Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 07:41 PM   #671
Lil Kinz
1234567889 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that me and my family are happy on chritstmas and have everything they need and for all of you i wish you will have the best christmas ever for years to come.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2009, 07:42 PM   #672
310webkinz
Webkinz :)

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish my family could afford to go to Disney World for Christmas.
I wish I could buy my sister's fav Webkinz for Christmas. She wants the Daisy Tortoise.
310webkinz is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 07:43 PM   #673
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

I wish that the holidays are a happy time this year. No fighting between families... no stress... just fun, cheer, and joy. Sometimes it gets so chaotic we forget the true meaning. Not that getting what we want isn't nice, it just feels so much better to give than to get. I wish there was someway I could give to anyone in need or help, that's what I'd like.

I also wish that everyon has a good holiday. Not every Christmas, everyone has fun, or is in the position to have any. Many little children in Africa, and all over the world don't have many things, and I wish their conditions could be fixed overnight. It's so much terror and trouble they must go through, never knowing whether they'll get by. My biggest wish, is that even the little two year old, who barely understands much, gets why we celebrate. The world is just too greedy, and doesn't care sometimes. I wish there was a way we could all avoid being worried about gifts, and worry about the world.
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 07:45 PM   #674
ants a musical

rodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to beholdrodentyawn is a splendid one to behold

I wish that there awould be another Collage Concert so I could sing in it again.
I wish that my friend could find just the right medicines so she will feel safer and happier.
rodentyawn is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 07:45 PM   #675
Lil Kinz
zoezebra1127 is an unknown quantity at this point

i wish for my family to be safe and at home this cold winter
my wish for someone else is that i hope all my friends have a happy and merry christmas

peace love & noodlez *-Zoe-*

my cool pets:ccat::bokbok::cs:
zoezebra1127 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 07:47 PM   #676
mytaz12

Smile Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I hope I have a fun and relaxing Christmas Day.
I wish my cousins could come home from Texas to spend Christmas Eve with us.
Old 12-06-2009, 07:48 PM   #677
ill be loved
Gift Guru

jenniferpro has disabled reputation

I wish sometime soon, there will be a cure for diabetes, and for myself, I wish that I'll have a happy birthday!
Old 12-06-2009, 07:48 PM   #678
cozmic
Gifted

cozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roostcozmic rules the roost

Donation Award 

I wish for some "Quiet Time" during this hectic holiday season.

I wish for our troups to come home safe and sound
cozmic is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 07:49 PM   #679

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

For myself, I wish to have a happy, safe, and healthy Christmas time with my family. For someone else, I wish for a wonderfully fulfilling job for my husband and security for our boys.

Merry Christmas everyone!
hpquinlan is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 07:49 PM   #680
Lil Kinz
3dogscrazy is an unknown quantity at this point

My holiday wish is for good health in the coming year, and then some!

My hoiday wish for others is that the many people who are out of work and are losing their homes due to forclosure find work and that the whole economy turns around and we are all in a better financial place.

Warmest Holiday wishes to everone!
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly