Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 07:32 PM   #661
nanadeb
Gifted

miamia is a name known to allmiamia is a name known to allmiamia is a name known to all

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for me and my family to have a happy and healthy New year.

I especially wish for all our troops to come home soon and safe

Merry Christmas to everyone here at WI and all around the world
miamia is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2009, 07:33 PM   #662
Lil Kinz
sportsrule11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for world peace.

Webkinz all around the world wish to be adopted.
sportsrule11 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 07:33 PM   #663
grandmai
Gift Guru

Grandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clownGrandmai is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I would wish one child be cured, one family find love and peace with the restoration of a family member and one soldier come home unexpectedly.
Old 12-06-2009, 07:34 PM   #664
Webkinz :)

~KinzQueen~ has a spectacular aura about

I wish my sore ankle will heal by Christmas!

And I wish that everyone will have a wonderful, memorable Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!
~KinzQueen~ is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 07:37 PM   #665
Kaykayc911

kaykayc911 has a spectacular aura about

i wish i have a white christmas this year!!!
i wish every family with army/ military members will be able to see them this christmas!!
kaykayc911 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 07:37 PM   #666
Gifted

SIC413 is just really niceSIC413 is just really nice

Smile Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish....
That everybody all over the world has a wonderful, safe, relaxing, healthy, and rewarding holidays,
especially those who are not as fortunate as ourselves.

I wish....
that my middle school does Mulan next year for our school musical.
Merry Christmas
SIC413 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 07:38 PM   #667
shanna23

shanna23 is on a distinguished road

I wish for everyone to know what Christmas is really about
I wish for a gel mat to be able to more comfy in the kitchen so I can bake for longer!!
shanna23 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 07:39 PM   #668
alg1128

alg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

This holiday season i hope that everyone in my household will stay happy and healthy

I wish for people around the world to get out of poverty and to fullfill there dreams

~alg1128
alg1128 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 07:39 PM   #669
Gifted

AllieCat is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for a great vacation!
I wish my family will have a safe trip to my house!
Old 12-06-2009, 07:41 PM   #670
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I think this is a great idea!

I would wish for myself that my back would get better and I would have less pain.

For somebody else, I would make a wish for my daughter. She has three children and the youngest is just a baby. Her middle child, a son, is severly disabled. It is very hard for her to take care of all three of them. She is not very big and her son is ove half her size. It is getting really hard for her to take care of him by herself and their father doesn't help much. No matter how hard it is for her, she does it without any complaints. It's not only physically hard, but mentally too. Also, she can't work because paying for some kind of daycare for him and the baby would cost more than she can make. She has a really hard time making ends meet. We help her as much as we can, but we can't do much. I would just wish that thing would get better for her in any way. She does so much for her kids and she deserves for her life to be a little easier.
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly