Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 07:26 PM   #651
Webkinz :)

NANAPB is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

For myself: I wish for health for all my family and friends and for Lauren my 5 year old grandaughter (that got me started with webkinz) I wish for a very special healthy and happy year for her.
NANAPB is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2009, 07:27 PM   #652
Lil Kinz

hurrby is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

i know this sound's corky, but if i was to have anything for christmas it would be for my mom, dad, and sister molly to come home, cause my sister molly (2 years of age) has been in the hospital for 3 months with sma (spinal muscular atrophy) and i would give any thing for her to come home. and if i was to give something to someone i would give my sister molly a baby penguin:pgn: webkinz, because molly think's it's cute , in fact thats what i am getting her, lol
-i love sunshine forever and ever
- lex
Old 12-06-2009, 07:27 PM   #653
Lil Kinz

swimgrl911 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that I get first on my chair test for band
I wish that everyone will have a safe Christmas and will get to be with loved ones
swimgrl911 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 07:28 PM   #654
COOKIE.313 is on a distinguished road

My wish for myself is that I find my dream job and for another is for my dear friend not to have cancer.
COOKIE.313 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 07:28 PM   #655
hoa...Im BEASTLY!

smc911 is just really nicesmc911 is just really nice

This Christmas i wish that my step mom will actually treat me like a daughter and not as slave for once, point out the things i do instead of the things i dont.

I wish that my Grandpa could get a new job where he's appreciated for what he dose.

Last edited by smc911; 12-06-2009 at 07:33 PM..
smc911 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 07:28 PM   #656
heathersmoo is on a distinguished road

I wish I had a magical retriever and I wish for a safe and stress-free trip for a friend and my dad this week.
Old 12-06-2009, 07:29 PM   #657
riene

riene is on a distinguished road

i wish for myself to get into the holiday spirit and i wish for all those overseas to get home safe or have happy holidays where ever they have to be...
riene is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 07:29 PM   #658
Banned

KinzUndercover is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that everyone has the greatest christmas of all and that there christmas not be about the presents but about the love that is shown through the presents.
Old 12-06-2009, 07:30 PM   #659
mimiemmy

Minku has a brilliant futureMinku has a brilliant futureMinku has a brilliant futureMinku has a brilliant futureMinku has a brilliant future

Talking Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for a doggy.

And I wish that my friends all get what the wish for.
Minku is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 07:32 PM   #660

EvilSeaOtter has a spectacular aura about

I wish to have thumbs to type better. I mean, I am an otter.

I also wish that my grandfather is okay from his operation.
EvilSeaOtter is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly