Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 06:13 PM   #561
babykitty1330
Lil Kinz
mysticalpanda55 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

i wish for a signature webkinz and for my bestie, Brandy to get a webkinz Emerald lab Merry Xmas!!
mysticalpanda55 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2009, 06:13 PM   #562
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish I could get a Magical Retriever.

I wish for all those I know who are having hard times to have things better in the new year.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 06:13 PM   #563

Farandaway will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that my extended family would learn to accept my family, and that we would not fight this Christmas.

And I wish that I could do more for my mom,because she is such a trooper and a really really wonderful woman, and even though she has a hard time with all of us kids that she would enjoy this holiday season no matter what!
I love you mom!
Old 12-06-2009, 06:13 PM   #564
ill make you feel
Gifted

Blackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossible
Blackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossibleBlackie_Lab2003 challenges the impossible

I wish for a new cellphone so I can text long distance friends and I wish that all the less fortunate will have a happy holiday. :]
Old 12-06-2009, 06:17 PM   #565
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

My wish to myself is that oneday I will have a hard cover book.
And I wish for my grandma to be safe, and live a long time.
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 06:17 PM   #566

ittybittyhipo is on a distinguished road

I wish for my willpower to be strong during the season of sweets and I wish for a strng o better luck for my mother.
ittybittyhipo is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 06:18 PM   #567

dspat is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope i will do well in school, and have a successful year. I wish that everyone will be safe and healthy year. Good luck guys
Old 12-06-2009, 06:18 PM   #568
Elephantboy42
Gifted
Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!Elephantboy42 is not just visiting!

I would love to enter

My wish is that our family will be able to afford a trip to South Carolina for the Chistmas break.

I would also like to wish that my Mom's co-worker heals. She has recently been diagnosed with cancer, again after she had just celebrated 10 years cancer free. She was told it has spread to her brain and is a divorced mom of two teenage boys and she cannot afford food, so other are bring food to her. I hope she gets better.
Elephantboy42 is offline Male
Old 12-06-2009, 06:19 PM   #569
ishes to meet Apolo

scooby34 is just really nicescooby34 is just really nice

I wish for everyone to have a safe and happy holiday! and i wish for a time machine!
Old 12-06-2009, 06:19 PM   #570

cyberkiefer is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
The holidays are right around the corner and here at WI we'd like to celebrate by bringing back a popular and successful contest from last year! One lucky member will win a Magical Retriever!

This contest is called "Wendy's Wishlist" and will run from today, December 6th, through December 22nd, 2009.

To enter, simply post a reply on this thread and make two wishes for the holiday season - one for yourself and one for someone else!

The wishes don't have to be Webkinz related, but you do have to include a wish for someone else in the interest of spreading the holiday spirit.

On December 23rd, 2009.....10 lucky winners (yes, 10) will be RANDOMLY chosen from all qualified entrants. The winners will then get to choose one prize from Wendy's Wishlist in the order in which they were selected. (ie. The first person drawn will get to choose first from the list, second person drawn chooses second, and so on...). Without further ado...here are the prizes!

PRIZE LIST:
1) Magical Retriever
2) WebkinzInsider Premium Membership
3) Red Lava Lamp
4) Purple Lava Lamp
5) Reindeer Antlers
6) Red and Green Gemstone Tree
7) Winter Fun Zingoz
8. Fancy Tea Service
9) Fairy High Council Throne
10) Theater/Movie Screen

THE RULES:
1) The contest will end on December 22nd, 2009 at 11:00 pm EST and the random drawing will take place on December 23rd, 2009. The winners will be posted on the front page of the site.
2) You may only enter once. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
3) No rude comments about other people's wishes, the contest itself or the prizes. That is not in the spirit of the holidays and will result in automatic disqualification.
4) As noted above, 10 winners will be selected. Those 10 winners will each get to pick ONE prize off of the prize list in the order in which they were selected.

HAVE FUN AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM WI!

Wendy & Justin

I wish that all the people who sever in the military can feel safe and come home soon!
I wish that my family could all be togather again.

Cyberkiefer ------JoAnn

Last edited by cyberkiefer; 12-06-2009 at 06:23 PM.. Reason: didn't put name
cyberkiefer is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly