Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 06:05 PM   #551
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for a great Christmas for myself.

I wish for everyone to have a safe, happy holiday season.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2009, 06:05 PM   #552
Webkinz :)

KayJay17 is a jewel in the roughKayJay17 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that I would get a bassoon for Christmas

I wish that my friend's family has a wonderful, happy Christmas through their tradgety.
KayJay17 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 06:07 PM   #553

Acornssquirrel is just really niceAcornssquirrel is just really nice

I wish for a simple life with little stress.
I wish that everyone at WI has a glorious Christmas and a prosperous New Year!
Acornssquirrel is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 06:07 PM   #554

mwend1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish I could get a decent paying job.
I wish for a cure for cancer.
mwend1 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 06:07 PM   #555
Pie4534 is on a distinguished road

I Wish That I could Give Every Single Webkinz A Happy Home
Pie4534 is offline Male
Old 12-06-2009, 06:08 PM   #556
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

My wish for myself is that I can get into the Christmas spirit and have the best Christmas ever!

My wish for others is that those cannot be with family this year during the holidays that they can find someone to spend it with and no one is alone.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 06:09 PM   #557
1busymom is on a distinguished road

I wish my kids would stop fighting. My wish for some one else is for my aunt to be cured of lung cancer.
Old 12-06-2009, 06:10 PM   #558

cowy123 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish my family would be back together. ( my parents are seperated)

I wish my friends would just be happy and not worry! (worry warts!)
Old 12-06-2009, 06:10 PM   #559
oo hoo! I ♥ my

kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!kcbkat is the cats pajamas!

For myself, I wish for a fun, relaxing vacation and lucky new year.
For everyone else, I wish a safe and joyous holiday season!
kcbkat is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 06:12 PM   #560
Gift Guru

shannonnied flows towards the sea of knowledgeshannonnied flows towards the sea of knowledgeshannonnied flows towards the sea of knowledgeshannonnied flows towards the sea of knowledgeshannonnied flows towards the sea of knowledgeshannonnied flows towards the sea of knowledgeshannonnied flows towards the sea of knowledge

I wish for 2010 to be a better year. My other wish is for my husband who so badlly wants to get called back to work.
shannonnied is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly