Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 05:49 PM   #521
Webkinz :)
rain7378 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

For myself I wish to be able to share the holidays with my family with out being sick.
For someone else I wish that my mother have a comfortable holiday she is going through Chemo and some days are better then others so I hope she is able to have a happy comfortable holiday
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2009, 05:51 PM   #522
czarny3
Gifted

leaper is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for God to use me to reach out to other people.
I wish for my friend Kaylie to be able to come home from the hospital.
leaper is offline Male
Old 12-06-2009, 05:53 PM   #523

happychick333 is on a distinguished road

I wish that I get the job that I am trying to for.
I wish for a cure for pediatric cancer.....make that all cancer.

Happy Holidays to all!!
Old 12-06-2009, 05:53 PM   #524
terdwig

wormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guidewormy is a golden guide

I wish to have a nice holiday season
I wish everyone else has a great holiday season
wormy is offline Male
Old 12-06-2009, 05:55 PM   #525

Naplesmommy5 is on a distinguished road

I wish that my family will be safe and happy this Christmas, and i wish that everyone will have a blessed holiday.
Naplesmommy5 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 05:57 PM   #526

sempson is a splendid one to beholdsempson is a splendid one to beholdsempson is a splendid one to beholdsempson is a splendid one to behold

My wish this Christmas is for people to be kind and thoughtful to each other and remember the true meaning of Christmas. My own personal wish is for a zumbuddy! lol! lol! lol!
sempson is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 05:57 PM   #527
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

I wish that everyone has a safe, healthy and wishes granted holiday season.
I wish that my Mom will be able to keep her job and we can have a better year this year.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:57 PM   #528

catfever is an unknown quantity at this point

my wish is to be a winner or everything in life. well not everything... you got my memo
Old 12-06-2009, 05:57 PM   #529

babwto is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish i can get contacts!
I wish that everyone has a merry christmas and a safe holiday!!
babwto is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 05:57 PM   #530

yorkielover22 is on a distinguished road

I wish for every webkinz zumbuddy.I wish that my friend wil be able to keep her house.
yorkielover22 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly