Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 05:09 PM   #431
Webkinz :)

poohfan4 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for a white christmas.
I wish that everyone will have a happy and healthy christmas.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2009, 05:09 PM   #432
Banned

sabren97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

i wish to get every thing i wish for
i wish for kids to have a wonderful xmas
sabren97 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 05:10 PM   #433

Sarahdawn is on a distinguished road

I wish my family, friends and everyone on WI health, happiness and a safe Holiday Season.
I wish I could have all of my wishes come true.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:11 PM   #434
Lil Kinz
halloweentween is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that for Christmas, I could finally walk again that would be the best Christmas present EVER!!!!
halloweentween is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 05:12 PM   #435
Gifted

GramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to beholdGramEDebE is a splendid one to behold

I wish I would lose weight this holiday season - now how's that for wishful thinking!

And I wish my granddaughter would do better in school and not be so stressed out about her learning disabilities. As valedictorian of my class, it kills me that she hates school.
GramEDebE is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 05:12 PM   #436
here's Bunny?

susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!

Yay thanks for the wonderful contest!

First, I wish that my uncle won't have to get more chemotherapy during Christmas.

Second, I wish that I can get a webkinz school supplies for Christmas.
susbrain is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 05:12 PM   #437
EmmaKate2007 has a spectacular aura aboutEmmaKate2007 has a spectacular aura about

Wish that the holidays will be great for my family.
Wish for all the kids that are stuck in the hospital on Christmas- have a magically Christmas and that they will be home soon with their families.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:12 PM   #438
J'Aime Mon Wacky...

MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!

I wish i could visit my cousin in Florida soon.
i wish that my friend finds her birth parents soon.
MarchingWebkinz is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 05:14 PM   #439

michael46561 is on a distinguished road

I wish for a good job.
I wish that all the soldiers fighting overseas, make it home alive.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:14 PM   #440
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

I wish that i could ride in a one horse open sleigh!
and i wish that My Husband could have anything he wanted for Christmas.
boot gypsy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly