Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 04:47 PM   #391
Gift Guru

koto is just really nicekoto is just really nice

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

My wish my for myself is to start feeling better.

My wish for others is for my nephew and his wife, both whom are soldiers, and all soldiers for that matter come home safely soon!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2009, 04:48 PM   #392
Tanner83196
Webkinz :)

EgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

View Post Originally Posted by asnow94snow
I want to be able to just stay home with my family this christmas, instead of traveling.,

I also hope my best friend, who just moved up to Colorado and hates the cold, will have an especially happy and wonderful christmas.
I hope you all stsy safe!
*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*
Merry Christmas everyone!

That's soo nice! It is great to stop what you are doing, just for family and friends, and to not travel JUST to get away from them. And tell your friend bundle up and goold luck for me, they'll need it.
EgyptObsessed is offline Male
Old 12-06-2009, 04:49 PM   #393

thejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socksthejabronisayz rocks our collective socks

I wish that I can find the strength to do well on my final exams and enjoy the time I have home with my family for Christmas.

I also wish that everyone has a happy, safe, and healthy holiday season.
thejabronisayz is offline Male
Old 12-06-2009, 04:49 PM   #394

Sammymc has a spectacular aura about

1 wish for me: I wish to make it through the end of the semester without losing my mind, so that I can enjoy the time off with my friends and family over the holidays!

1 wish for someone else: I wish for my Mom to feel better, so that she can enjoy the holiday season without feeling sick.
Sammymc is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 04:49 PM   #395
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

I Wish for there to be not longer any abused or beaten animals!
I wish everyone a Merry, Happy, and Safe Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 04:49 PM   #396

brina1967 has a spectacular aura about

I wish that for only one day that everyone in the world would just get along. I also wish that everyone for this one day could be happy and enjoy the holidays and just celebrate the fact that they are alive.
brina1967 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 04:49 PM   #397
HamsterQueen

HamsterQueen is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that I will have a fun time reading stories and talking to my many younger siblings about what Christmas is all about.

I wish for that my friends in the Chernobyl regoin will be alright this Christmas and do what they can with their limited amount of money. I also wish that the packages will get there in time!
Old 12-06-2009, 04:50 PM   #398
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

Great contest!

For myself I wish I could be reconnected with my best friend from high school. We some how lost touch.

For everyone who has lost their job this past year, I hope that 2010 brings them a better one.
Old 12-06-2009, 04:51 PM   #399
ow I LOVE

rootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond repute

I wish everyone has a good christmas and that nobody else dies from the swine flu
rootbeer598 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 04:53 PM   #400
ishful
Gift Guru

icucme is a WI addict!
icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!icucme is a WI addict!

I wish for my family to be together for Christmas.
I wish for a coworker and his family to find the cure they are wishing for this Christmas!!
icucme is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly