Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 04:28 PM   #341
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that I have a great Christmas this year and that everybody on WI has a great holiday season.
stbernard07 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2009, 04:28 PM   #342
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

Great contest Wendy, you guys are the BEST.
For me, I wish That i'll get better in time to enjoy the holidays. At this rate, its going to be a terrible season for me.
For my friend- I hope she gets better as well, and can stay safe, and have a great Holiday season.
I would rather not get any gifts, I don't deserve them. There are others who need them.
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 12-06-2009, 04:28 PM   #343
sweetlilmarg
Webkinz :)

charmcandy is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for my little niece all that her heart desires.
I wish I could be with my family this Christmas.
Old 12-06-2009, 04:28 PM   #344
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I wish for good health and happiness for myself and my family.

I wish for an end to the strife in the middle east and safe return of all our military personnel.

Happy Holidays to Everyone! May all your wishes come true!
judy999 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 04:28 PM   #345
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talent
Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talent

I'd wish for presents to give to all of the kids without anything, for others! For myself, I'd like to see my whole family at Christmas!
Old 12-06-2009, 04:28 PM   #346

Vivi20 has disabled reputation

I wish I could make the world's biggest snowman.

I wish my great grandpa could get out of the hospital for Christmas.
Vivi20 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 04:29 PM   #347
Call me Dianna!

Demi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all around

I wish that everyone in the world will get a present for Christmas. Some people aren't as fortunate as us but i would like Santa to get them a present.
Demi is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 04:29 PM   #348

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

I wish for something on my wishlist for Christmas will come true.

I wish for everyone to have the best Christmas ever!
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 04:29 PM   #349
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

View Post Originally Posted by charmcandy
I wish for my little niece all that her heart desires.
I wish I could be with my family this Christmas.
I hope you can be with them too.
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 12-06-2009, 04:30 PM   #350
upside down is an M
Gifted

Fringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond reputeFringe has a reputation beyond repute

My wish for me is that I get a black lab off of ameriwade

My wish for others is is for my dad to have very safe trips back and forth from Saskatchewan to Ontario every 2nd week
Fringe is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly