Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 04:24 PM   #331
Webkinz :)

froggy0302 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

Wish # 1 . I get healthier in the new year.
Widh #2. All our troops come home safe and sound.
froggy0302 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2009, 04:24 PM   #332

pinkiecupcake has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that everyone has a GREAT holiday season. It doesn't matter WHAT they celebrate; just that they have a GREAT holiday season! And lastly, a Christmas wish for myself, I wish that my Christmas will be white and beautiful!
Old 12-06-2009, 04:24 PM   #333
Hello! :)

'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of

Here's my wish:

A new laptop (probably not going to happen though )

A wish for someone else:

Everyone that will be in the hospital during the holidays to have a great day.
'KINZRULES is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 04:25 PM   #334

wethehamsters will become famous soon enough

I wish for rockstar shades!!!!!And a fun Christmas!!!!!
wethehamsters is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 04:25 PM   #335
Lil Kinz

wkg11 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish me and my family could spend quality time soon.
I wish that my grandma's arthritis will decline.
Old 12-06-2009, 04:26 PM   #336
Lil Kinz
Pachako20 is an unknown quantity at this point

For me - I wish that I could bring enough joy and comfort to a hurting friend that it would help lighten her load.

For another - I wish for a home for Justin - that this would be his last Christmas without a mom and dad
Pachako20 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 04:27 PM   #337
Lil Kinz
eikooc is an unknown quantity at this point

My wish for myself is to accomplish all the goals I set for myself.
My wish for everyone else is to have a special Holiday Season with the ones they love!
eikooc is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 04:27 PM   #338
Diabetes Awareness &

iluvpigs12 will become famous soon enough

Great contest!
My wish for me is:
I wish that I will be healthy and happy for the holidays.
My wish for others is:
I hope that the Mendoza family, the family that my Girl Scout troop adopted for the holidays, loves and enjoys everything we got for them.

Have a great holiday WI!!!!
iluvpigs12 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 04:27 PM   #339

EnsignBush is just really niceEnsignBush is just really nice

I wish that I can win the Magical Retriever in time for Christmas! She would make a perfect addition to my family and I have always wanted one.
I wish that everyone has a wonderful holiday season free of sorrow and pain with enough food to eat and the love of God to guide them, and for my family in the hospital to have a good and quick recovery.
Thanks for doing the contest!
EnsignBush is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 04:28 PM   #340
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

We have a sick Grandma and my wish is for her and others that are sick to stay healthy for the Christmas/Holiday season.
I wish that the gift I got for myself would work! lol I just can't seem to get it loaded on my computer the way it wants.
kawee is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly