Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 04:20 PM   #321
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that everyone will have a Magical Christmas!
I also wish that there will be another white Christmas for me & my Family this Year!
Shooting Star is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2009, 04:20 PM   #322
Webkinz :)

merryancatz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish I could get another cat

I wish my little brother could read
merryancatz is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 04:20 PM   #323
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

I wish for a Diamond ring from my BF LOL

I wish everyone for a Happy Christmas and hope all their wishes come true. Decorate your tree, Eat a alot, shop, sing a lot, watch all the Christmas movies with your family and friends. Merry Christmas and hope you have a Happy New Year! Happy Hanukkah too!

calabelle is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 04:21 PM   #324
I'm finally a

silver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope I get webkinz!
And I hope everyone has a great Christmas!
silver75678 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 04:21 PM   #325

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Same wish that I entered last year still has not come ture: I wish I had a newer van with a better heater for the little ones.

I wish all of our military have a great holiday season.
Myersnks is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 04:21 PM   #326
Gifted

valwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wonder

I wish for my dream to come true,
i wish for everyones christmas dreams to come true too! =]

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
valwiehl is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 04:21 PM   #327

golden75 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that I would get my callback for America's Got Talent Sooner than January - that's when they said they would start notifying, and it is going by soooo slowly

I wish that My family, and anyone else who has lost someone recently has the strength and faith to be able to heal over the holidays - I understand that they will be hard for anyone with a recent/past loss.....
Old 12-06-2009, 04:22 PM   #328
hoooo!
Gifted

LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!

I wish for everyone to have the best Christmas ever!
I wish that everyone who wants a white Christmas could have a white Christmas.

Good luck to all!

Little Bird
LittleBird is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 04:22 PM   #329
winx123

smartie140 is a jewel in the roughsmartie140 is a jewel in the rough

I wish my Arthrits would go away.....
On a brighter note I wish for Peace on earth and joy to all.....

Happy Holidays!
smartie140 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 04:22 PM   #330
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

1. I wish it snows a lot for Christmas
2. I wish my friend is okay (her grandpa died like a week ago)
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly