Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 10:52 PM   #3091
Lil Kinz
kenziegirl95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for an ipod touch.
I wish for all the unemployed to find jobs!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2009, 10:53 PM   #3092
Lil Kinz
quentinfox is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

For me, I wish for a fun Christmas for my kids and that they'll remember what it's really all about.

For them, I wish a day of magic and memories.
quentinfox is offline Male
Old 12-22-2009, 10:53 PM   #3093
LFotF
Webkinz :)

LFotF is on a distinguished road

I wish that I get DJ Hero for Christmas!
I wish that everyone has a great Christmas and gets everything they want!
LFotF is offline Male
Old 12-22-2009, 10:54 PM   #3094
ishin I was a gifted

eeclipse will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I am so excited, I truly want to win a Magical Retriever.... it is such a beautiful pup! My wish for myself this holiday season and through the new year is to quit smoking and to focus on my inner health and happiness. I have grown so much through out this year and I can't wait to know myself and family better.
My wish for others around the world is to just slow down and take one step at a time, that life is way too precious to take things fast.

I really hope this gets read, and at least win something for once. Thank you for your time and have a safe and happy holidays!
eeclipse is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 10:56 PM   #3095
Gift Guru
msyoohoo is on a distinguished road

I wish I could find a job soon!
I hope everyone has a great New Year!
Old 12-22-2009, 11:00 PM   #3096
I rocks
Gift Guru

yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine
yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine

For myself, I wish my family to be healthy and once we would spend Christmas back home in Europe.

For everybody else, I hope everybody has prosperous year, that people who still have a job will not loose it and those who unfortunately lost one would find a new one.

Thank you to WI for the contest.
yaniella is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 11:02 PM   #3097

beanstraw is on a distinguished road

I wish that I had less stuff.
I wish that my friend didn't have to get braces.
beanstraw is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 11:10 PM   #3098
mknolta is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope I win...I wish for a new job for myself and I wish for my loved ones better health in the new year...
Old 12-22-2009, 11:11 PM   #3099
onderfully Webkinz

Mootimer is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 
Post Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for patience and courage to accept life for what ever it may throw at me.
I wish for kindness to spread faster than a virus to all that touch this earth.

Even if the wishes were granted for one day it would make a wonderful difference to humanity.
Mootimer is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 11:13 PM   #3100
Bel
Lil Kinz
Bel is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for good health for myself and my family. And I also wish for good health for everyone else in the world!

Thanks WI for the opportunity!

Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly