Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 04:09 PM   #301
Webkinz :)

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish I will be home with all my family having a wonderful Christmas while singing carols and drinking eggnog!
I wish everyone on Earth has a safe holiday season.
brtswim is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2009, 04:10 PM   #302

dementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledgedementeddrummer flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

1 I wish my family and i will have a white Christmas
2 I wish that everyone has a safe Christmas filled with happiness
dementeddrummer is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 04:10 PM   #303
hello people and

purplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with gracepurplelove33 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I wish that everybody in the world will get what they want 4 christmas
and i wish that when i graduate gradeskool i will become an expert on dog breeds
purplelove33 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 04:11 PM   #304
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

For myself I wish for a safe and happy holiday season.
After just reading a few of the responses on this thread I sincerely wish that I could grant some of the wishes of my fellow WI members, but since I cannot, my wish is that they have peace this holiday season and that the spirit of the season touches them and their loved ones.
Robmomm is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 04:12 PM   #305

acbaker is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for me to get a good grade on my SAT test.
I wish for my friend to get her dream present for christmas.
Old 12-06-2009, 04:12 PM   #306
Melody is my
Banned
Sgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I wish that my 13 week old puppy does not have pneumonia!
I wish everyone has a safe, fun, happy holiday and all are healthy, and gifts are welcomed into their home and their Christmas dreams come true!
Sgarabo is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 04:12 PM   #307
is a Jedi

Kryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond repute

1. A fun Christmas - for me
2. Healing for my Grammy - for Grammy (this one is really important to me)
Kryptonut1 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 04:13 PM   #308

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

I'm giving my wish away to someone who needs a wish come true more than I do. I am very blessed and happy so my dreams and wishes go out to someone else who needs them more.

My wish for everyone else is that every day of the world (but especially Christmas) everyone feel healthy, happy, warm, comforted, loved and joyful. May you all beat the various illnesses you are facing in your families and friendships. Have a merry Christmas or whatever you are celebrating in your corner of the world!
Old 12-06-2009, 04:13 PM   #309
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

For myself, I wish that my cancer stays in remission.

For someone else, I wish that there was world peace and harmony.
Old 12-06-2009, 04:13 PM   #310

mommyskinz45 has a spectacular aura about

I wish that my two special needs sons have a pain free new year . My second wish is for the doctors to find cures for all the people who experance pain in thier lives. Happy holidays
mommyskinz45 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly