Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 09:44 PM   #3081
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

My wish for Everyone is to have a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
I wish for myself: I wish my Mom didn't live so far away. I really miss her
binkybohboh is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2009, 09:46 PM   #3082
gabbygirl721
Gifted

gabbygirl721 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that everyone has a healthy new year!
gabbygirl721 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 09:50 PM   #3083
Lil Kinz
greatgram is an unknown quantity at this point

:chi:I wish to hear from my 5 children and 39 grdandchiildren. I wish them all good health and happiness.
greatgram is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 09:54 PM   #3084
Webkinz :)
stekeye is on a distinguished road

My Christmas Wish is for a very Merry Christmas with my family

My Christmas Wish for my fellow man is that someone show them kindness when least expected!

Merry Christmas!
Old 12-22-2009, 10:00 PM   #3085
floramanda
Lil Kinz
floramanda is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for good health for our family this holiday.

I wish for peace and love for everyone else, and a very merry Christmas!
floramanda is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 10:09 PM   #3086
Gifted

psumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to all

Smile Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for no one to go to bed hungry any day, but especially Christmas.

I wish health and happiness for my children.

And I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
psumommy is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 10:14 PM   #3087
Auntielmk is an unknown quantity at this point

For my first wish I wish for world peace. (Why not? I'm wishing)
For my personal wish I would like a prosperous and joyful 2010.
Auntielmk is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 10:36 PM   #3088
lindsay2116

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

For my wishes i dont want to wish for anything for my self i want both wishs to be for everybody .I wish we can stop world hunger and my other wish is for a cure for every disease so everybody in the world would be healthy and live a long happy life! Thank you, have a safe and wonderful holiday and A Happy new year to all !
lindsay2116 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 10:40 PM   #3089

fluffy12161999 is on a distinguished road

I wish that my family and friends have a safe, healthy, and Happy New Year (and all the year through).

I wish that my Webkinz BFF with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) could be free of this debilitating disease forever as she is the best mother, wife, and friend anyone could ever have!
Old 12-22-2009, 10:51 PM   #3090
I love being a

webkinz300000 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinz300000 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinz300000 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinz300000 is a splendid one to behold

Thumbs up Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish I get a Sweet Tooth Tiger webkinz. I wish everyone has a very merry Christmas.
webkinz300000 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly