Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 05:31 PM   #3021
MysteryD
Gift Guru

Donna has a brilliant futureDonna has a brilliant futureDonna has a brilliant futureDonna has a brilliant futureDonna has a brilliant future

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish everyone a joyous holiday and good health in the coming year!

I wish my brother to get healthy quickly too.

Good luck all!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2009, 05:33 PM   #3022
Lil Kinz
dhmom is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for a healthy, happy, 2010 for everyone around the world, whatever they need to make
them happy--a job, a new home, marriage, a new baby, a visit from a far away friend, etc.

For me, I wish that we had our friend back who was killed Dec 27/09 serving with the Canadian Forces in Afghanistan, and for his wife and daughters to be happy and whole again.
dhmom is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 05:33 PM   #3023
Webkinz :)

mkh213 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am wishing that my daddy stays safe and gets to come home for Christmas this year. I am wishing for my daddy this year!
mkh213 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 05:35 PM   #3024

Henkar is on a distinguished road

Hi Wendy,

I wish that everyone in the world have a happy and save Christmas and that the new year will bring jobs to everyone that lost there job.
I wish that I get a webkinz Schnauzer (January 2010) pet of the month because I have never had a pet of the month.

Thanks,
Henkar
Henkar is offline Male
Old 12-22-2009, 05:57 PM   #3025

poet2000 is on a distinguished road

For myself...I wish my health won't get any worse than it already is.

For someone else...I wish my husband's health doesn't get any worse either.

The reason for these wishes is because we have a 9 year old daughter together and the health of both of us is debilitating (he has a bad back and I have arthritic knees) and I would like to see us both be around for her.

Merry Christmas Wendy!

Mel Dyson
Old 12-22-2009, 06:00 PM   #3026

enscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonderenscats wows us all with wonder

This christmas, I wish for many new webkinz so that my little pets get more and more brothers and sisters. I also wish that my friend, whose parents are divorced and whose family doesn't have much money, to have a really really good christmass:abn:my horse dreamermy cat Shadow and i have eight more than that.

for christmas i wish that i get many more webkinz to keep my family growing. and for my friend, whose parents are divorced and whose family has hardly any money, to have the merriest of christmases. MERRY CHRISTMAS SARAH! your a great friend.

i love christmas

Last edited by enscats; 12-22-2009 at 05:59 PM..
enscats is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 06:02 PM   #3027
Lil Kinz
kinzfantag is an unknown quantity at this point

i wish for my uncle to come home from iraq
my wish for my uncle is that he is safe
kinzfantag is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 06:03 PM   #3028
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

I love this contest! ***NOTE*** These syptoms for me are REAL!!!!! So don't joke about them!!!!!!!!!

I wish that my Focal Tonic seizures would stop
I wish my sister would have a great Birthday! (Which is tommorow!)
alleycat123 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 06:07 PM   #3029

MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!

I wish that I could have a white christmas.
And
I wish that everyone in the world could have ideal holiday this winter.
MissSimplicity is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 06:15 PM   #3030
tcarb is on a distinguished road

This is such a nice thing for WI to do. This Christmas, I want to be a better friend to my friends. I also wish for a clean house for my mom. Merry Christmas!
tcarb is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly