Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 04:57 PM   #3011
Lil Kinz
Julibear is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

:bas:My wish is that my Basset Hounds stays safe an doesnt get hurt during this season:bas:

My other wish for some1 is for all the families and people who are very sick feel better juliana.angulo*********** feel free to email me your Christmas wishes because i will be glad to here please concider me a penpal and make sure you put in the subject box : this is not a spam

- thank you
Juliana
Julibear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2009, 05:06 PM   #3012
Webkinz :)

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that my kids keep the magic of Christmastime in their hearts forever and I wish that my BFFs dad has a miraculous recovery from his cancer.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 05:08 PM   #3013

disneydeb84 is on a distinguished road

I hope to find a job this coming year and I hope that all the travelers this week have a safe trip!
Old 12-22-2009, 05:11 PM   #3014

pookylovestiggy is a jewel in the roughpookylovestiggy is a jewel in the rough

For myself, I wish I could be able to see my son and my granddaughter and his wife this Christmas but I cant because he is in the united States Marine corps stationed in Japan for the next 2 years. his wife and him had a baby girl that I have not had the chance to see only in pictures.

for someone else, my good friend Cheryl and her husband Brian to find a good jobs very soon he got layed off his job last week.

pookylovestiggy is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 05:13 PM   #3015
Lil Kinz
turc3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish my cat would get better. She is very ill and I don't know what will happen to her.
My wish for someone else is my daughter needs braces on her front teeth and I do not want her to worry so much about it.:gr:
turc3 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 05:17 PM   #3016
Brookelorren

Lorren will become famous soon enough

I wish to win a prize ;-)
I wish that my friends would find enough money to pay their rent so they don't get evicted.
Lorren is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 05:24 PM   #3017
PARTY LiKE A

MissesWebkinz is a name known to allMissesWebkinz is a name known to allMissesWebkinz is a name known to allMissesWebkinz is a name known to all

I wish to get a great present from Santakinz.
I wish my baby cousin a happy flight on her way back home!
MissesWebkinz is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 05:25 PM   #3018
Midreams has a spectacular aura aboutMidreams has a spectacular aura about

My wish is for all of the people - all around the world, who are struggling through the most difficult economic times in nearly everyone's lifetime. I wish that 2010 heralds a new beginning - a decade of peace, prosperity, health and joy. May everyone have enough food to eat, and water to drink, and be free from the stress and frustration of unmanageable debt. I hope that you're all loved, and that you can bring a little happiness to everyone you love, and that every one of those folks can return the happiness to you.

For me, I wish for a 2010 of love and hope and understanding and (just for once) a little success.

Best wishes for a warm and wondrous holidays and happy new year.

- Midreams

:gor::gor:
Midreams is offline Male
Old 12-22-2009, 05:25 PM   #3019

outgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guide

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and I wish for a white Christmas here on the beach.
outgoinglyshy is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 05:30 PM   #3020

jacgirl11 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish everyone in my family would have a good Christmas and I als will wish that all the kids stuck in the hospitals on Christmas will get better soon and have a good time with there families.
jacgirl11 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly