Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 04:20 PM   #3001
Webkinz :)

soccer king is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for lots of video games.

I wish everyone has a Merry Christmas!

Thank you.
soccer king is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2009, 04:20 PM   #3002

cutepets is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

A wish for me..
1. My backyard to be finished

A wish for others...
1. A cure for all dieseases, cancer, & everyone to be loved.
Old 12-22-2009, 04:22 PM   #3003
Lil Kinz
sugaplum16 is an unknown quantity at this point

i wish for a pony and for all the kids in the world that dont have any gift that someone will help them like i have some around me
sugaplum16 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 04:23 PM   #3004

woodlandgirl is a jewel in the roughwoodlandgirl is a jewel in the rough

A wish for me..to be able to relax and enjoy Christmas...A wish for others, to slow down and also really relax and enjoy and appreciate the Christmas spirit!
Old 12-22-2009, 04:25 PM   #3005
haley57540

haley57540 will become famous soon enough

I wish i could decide witch webkinz to get for christmas.
I wish christmas would come already!(the anxiety is killing me!)
Old 12-22-2009, 04:33 PM   #3006
angelroses999

flowerfairy393 will become famous soon enough

ddd
oooooooh

i cant wait for christmas either
flowerfairy393 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 04:43 PM   #3007

CollieMom is on a distinguished road

Merry Christmas to all!

Wish for me: A smooth and complete recovery from recent injury/surgery.

Wish for someone else: That my child is still able to experience the magic of Christmas.

Happy New Year, too!
CollieMom is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 04:50 PM   #3008
Lil Kinz

gbhq0405 is on a distinguished road

My wish for myself this Christmas is that my parents and I have a safe, enjoyable trip to Pennsylvania. I also wish for each of the elementary students I teach to have a warm home, clothing that fits them well, and plenty to eat this Christmas.
Old 12-22-2009, 04:53 PM   #3009

ckkie1992 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wish for me: That Christmas bring joy and peace to my family. Wish for someone else: That Christmas bring joy and peace to your family.
Old 12-22-2009, 04:54 PM   #3010
SewToby
Gift Guru

LittleDog knows the way
LittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the wayLittleDog knows the way

I wish that everyone has a happy healthy holiday - full of love and laughter.

I wish to win this contest !!!!!!
LittleDog is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly