Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 04:04 PM   #291
Webkinz :)

Gemini3562 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish to share the wonderful memories with my family of how much fun we've had in the past years and look forward to another joyous day on Christmas to add to my memory collection.

Others' wish: I'm hoping that everyone will be safe, enjoy, and have fun on Christmas no matter what.
Gemini3562 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2009, 04:05 PM   #292
Lil Kinz
ladybug1960 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that I could have my family together for Christmas this year. For someone else it would be Peace
ladybug1960 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 04:06 PM   #293
ibbly wobbly
Gifted

Inibaz has disabled reputation

I wish to win the lottery!
I wish for my daughter to maintain her health, happiness, imagination (and good grades) for the forseeable future.
Old 12-06-2009, 04:06 PM   #294

hayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to behold

I wish that I could get a cell phone.....................yeah I don't have one........
I wish that everyone gets what they wished for! hope you followed that.......
hayegirl11 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 04:06 PM   #295
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

* My wish for myself: I wish that I can choose just the right gifts for my family, and cook really good food for the holidays.
* My wish for others: To have a safe and healthy holiday season, and to enjoy time with family.♥
Desty is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 04:07 PM   #296

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

I wish to get a Ipod touch .
I wish everbpdy get's something they really want for Christmas!
Old 12-06-2009, 04:07 PM   #297

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

I wish that my whole family could be together for Christmas.

I wish that the troops will be safe and come home soon.
Old 12-06-2009, 04:07 PM   #298
Jonas130 will become famous soon enough

I wish myself the most wonderful Christmas ever.
I wish everyone else the most wonderful Christmas ever and the most awesome New Year!!!
Jonas130 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 04:08 PM   #299
JB&JB love

*KinzXluver* will become famous soon enough

I wish that I get to make christmas cookies with my family.
I wish that everyone has a happy and safe holiday whether they celebrate channukah or christmas.
*KinzXluver* is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 04:09 PM   #300

ach620 has a reputation beyond reputeach620 has a reputation beyond reputeach620 has a reputation beyond reputeach620 has a reputation beyond reputeach620 has a reputation beyond reputeach620 has a reputation beyond repute

My wish for me is that my Kitten will stay healthy.
My wish for others is that that everyone will have a good Christmas.
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly