Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 03:43 PM   #2981
Lil Kinz
rroday is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I only have one wish. That is for my husbands' M.S. to go away. (I know it won't, but this is a wish isn't it?)
rroday is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2009, 03:44 PM   #2982
Webkinz :)
mainewebkinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

i wish everyone to have everything they wish for.

for me i wish for an easy bake oven
mainewebkinz is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 03:47 PM   #2983
jazzy99999

jazzy99999 is a jewel in the roughjazzy99999 is a jewel in the rough

I wish I win a Sweet Tooth Tiger!!

I wish my Nephew has a great 1st Christmas!!
jazzy99999 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 03:47 PM   #2984

dasi is a jewel in the roughdasi is a jewel in the rough

i wish for webkinz and i would enjoy so much if every person that lives on our world would get at least 1 present

you may think that is a small wish but it is really the biggest wish of alll
dasi is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 03:48 PM   #2985

zebrasRc00l is on a distinguished road

I wish that this year we will have a white Christmas which is very unlikely here in Arizona
And I wish that every one here on WI will have a very very merry Christmas.
zebrasRc00l is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 03:51 PM   #2986
Banned
karybear will become famous soon enough

I wish my mom would get better.
I wish my dog would figure out that he has to give the ball back after he fetches it.
karybear is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 03:54 PM   #2987
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

I wish I get everything I want for Christmas.
I wish everyone else gets everything they want for Christmas.

Happy Holidays Everyone and Good Luck!
coolchic775 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 03:55 PM   #2988
Lil Kinz
pray for hope is an unknown quantity at this point

:el1::el1::el1: wish that i could tell my sister i love her one last time before she passes away and that she wont pass away and her favorite animal is the elphant so ....:el1::el1::el1::el1::el1::el1::el1::el1::el1::el1::el1::el1::el1::el1: i love you sis
pray for hope is offline Male
Old 12-22-2009, 03:55 PM   #2989
nena7
Lil Kinz

nena11 is on a distinguished road

I wish that I that I could give everyone I know a gift

I wish that everyone can understand the meaning of Christmas!

Godd Luck to everyone!
nena11 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 03:57 PM   #2990
Lil Kinz
pinkiipanda is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish it was a white christmas!
I wish that all my friends and family have the best christmas they could ever wish for!
pinkiipanda is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly