Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 01:30 PM   #2941
hat? I'm a
Webkinz :)

ChristmasCheer is a jewel in the roughChristmasCheer is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that everyone will live the best holiday season ever and live it happy, healthy, and with all their friends and family.
I wish I'll be happy and healthy and that i'll have very much fun this holiday season, and that my family will be proud of me.
ChristmasCheer is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2009, 01:35 PM   #2942
TNMorris is a splendid one to beholdTNMorris is a splendid one to beholdTNMorris is a splendid one to beholdTNMorris is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that I could have an ornament exchange with my friends and I wish for a yummy Christmas dinner for everyone this year.
TNMorris is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 01:36 PM   #2943

mytwowebelles has a reputation beyond reputemytwowebelles has a reputation beyond reputemytwowebelles has a reputation beyond reputemytwowebelles has a reputation beyond reputemytwowebelles has a reputation beyond reputemytwowebelles has a reputation beyond repute

Two wishes for the holiday season - one for yourself and one for someone else!

For myself: I wish for all the cookies to be made and presents
wrapped just in time for Christmas.

For my daughters: I wish for their continued health and happiness.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:36 PM   #2944
callmesmiley

xxflyin will become famous soon enough

I wish my father could come home for Christmas!

And I wish my friend will have safe travels on her way home this holiday season.
xxflyin is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 01:36 PM   #2945
ebkinz are

adriepup102 is on a distinguished road

I wish I could meet the friends I've met online, they live in California, Mexico, and Australia.
I wish that my friend got a Webkinz so her account doesn't expire!
adriepup102 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 01:47 PM   #2946
JayKay16

JayKay16 has a spectacular aura aboutJayKay16 has a spectacular aura about

i wish that the homeless and hungrey get food and shelter

i wish i could give my sister the ultiment christmas gift (a pro basoon or a viola)
JayKay16 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 01:47 PM   #2947
nelg47

nelg47 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for good weather for my granddaughter's wedding on January 2nd for me and I wish for everyone suffering because of today's economy, lack of insurance and ill health a better year in 2010.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:50 PM   #2948

angelblonddee is on a distinguished road

I wish for myself a Happy, Healthy, Better, Loving, and Doing Something Amazing New Year.

For Someone Else: I Wish for My Mom to stay Strong, Healthy, and Having a Better Year ahead.

Also for my nephew whose heart was broken by Ganz Cause we tried to get the present from Ms Birdy yesterday and it wouldnt work we couldnt clicked on Her and we get stuck and then get booted from the room and before I knew it she was gone and we got no gifts. So Now he has no gift from yesterday so that means he wont get the special surprise you get after collecting all the gifts. Ganz wont help they practically told me to bad and its not their present. They need to hear more complaints about it so if its happened to please call. Which is disheartening this time of year. So I hope he can get over his loss and have a Merry Christmas which he will but til then and when he sees he didnt get the special prize its going to be rough. You know how kids get. So I hope Ganz can fix things and give him a Very Merry Christmas.
angelblonddee is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 01:51 PM   #2949
Lil Kinz
ech8582 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish I could find a better job and not have to worry about money so much.

I wish for safe travel and good weather so my parents can get here and share their granddaughter's first christmas.
ech8582 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 01:52 PM   #2950

mayas.mom is a jewel in the roughmayas.mom is a jewel in the rough

I wish all others a happy and healthy holiday season.

I wish a pay raise for myself!

Happy Holidays to all!
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly