Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 01:14 PM   #2931
FurryFriend23
Webkinz :)

Karbear23 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

For someone else: I wish that the puppies at my local SPCA get adopted into a loving home
For me: That my rib cage gets better
(My bro tripped me and I hit the side of the counter pretty hard. Owie)
Karbear23 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2009, 01:18 PM   #2932

soccerstar24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that we can get a TON of snow this winter.
I wish that my Mom's surgery will go well.

Thanks for the contest.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
soccerstar24 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 01:18 PM   #2933
spongiebobbie
Gift Guru

CatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

For myself I am a very happy and lucky person who can wish for nothing...love, roof over head, food, stuff, etc...however if Super Mario Galaxy 2 came my way I wouldn't say no thanks! Lol!

For two friends in my webkinz group who had one of the most beautiful cats you have ever seen and who sadly got sick and yesterday was his last day...I wish with all my heart that your sadness turns into good memories of what a funny character he was and that you both have a good Christmas even though it will be hard for you.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:19 PM   #2934
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

My wish is that everyone would have food to eat,a place to live and someone to love them. My wish is that I could see my family soon.Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::clyde::el1:
barbie1960 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 01:22 PM   #2935
4funkinzstuff is on a distinguished road

Merry Christmas! My wish would be for better health so I could be the wife and mom that my family deserves. For my wonderful family, I wish for my kids that they be healthy and happy and that all of their dreams come true, and for my husband that he find a job during these hard financial times. Happy Holidays and God Bless!
4funkinzstuff is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 01:22 PM   #2936
kinspets
Gift Guru

kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence
kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence

I wish for a safe and happy christmas
and i wish for everyone else to have a great 2010
Old 12-22-2009, 01:25 PM   #2937
Lil Kinz
fancynancy is an unknown quantity at this point

i wish my grandma and grandpa get better
i wish i would become a better cheerleader
fancynancy is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 01:25 PM   #2938
iscream247

bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!bobo247 is headed for the top!

For a start I will wish my children good health and happiness. May they get all the things they need and some of the things they want. For a second I would wish for everyone, everywhere to get along and try to see each others point of view.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:28 PM   #2939
Lil Kinz
swinger519 is an unknown quantity at this point

For this holiday I wish for a great new decade to begin and for greater to come. For everyone who is suffering during this holiday season i wish the best for them and that they can receive what they can. :rdr

Swinger519
swinger519 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 01:29 PM   #2940
Jazbuggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Merry Christmas, My first wish is to be able to spend Christmas with my sister in NY.

My second wish is that Everyone remembers what the meaning of Christmas is all about.
An I hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas!
Jazbuggy is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly