Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 01:48 AM   #2841
Webkinz :)

BGriff54 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

For myself, I wish for the wisdom and patience to raise the 2 girls we recently adopted to be happy, healthy, strong and independent women.

For my mother, I wish that she will be well enough (she is in a rehab center after breaking a hip and shoulder) to spend Christmas with the rest of our family at my house.
BGriff54 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2009, 02:02 AM   #2842
yael204
yaelhkr is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 
Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for myself (and all other users) that webkinz world will stop having bad glitches.
I wish for all webkinz world players who don't know about WI that they find it.
yaelhkr is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 02:30 AM   #2843
topcat has a spectacular aura abouttopcat has a spectacular aura about

A wish is a could of would have..... I saw a Gingerbread house in a magazine before Thanksgiving and began crying because all of a sudden my youngest was going to turn eighteen the day after Christmas.... I WISH NOW, I would of when I could of,made a Gingerbread House when all three of my children were little.. I saw the Ginger Cat with her stove and Gingerbread House. This is the year I will make my house i will be sure to use my camera
topcat is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 02:53 AM   #2844
e Will Rock You

3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold

The wish for Someone else:
I wish (and pray) that all of the sick and hungry all over the world are to be fed well and be taken care of for the rest of their lives.

The wish for me: I wish i could get to see my cat Hobbes again just once more. (read my sig)
3gypsies is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 03:04 AM   #2845
change1001 is a glorious beacon of lightchange1001 is a glorious beacon of lightchange1001 is a glorious beacon of light

I wish that my dad can have a great Christmas this year since he is home and not deployed. And for my second wish, I wish that maybe next year he could spend Christmas with us again.
Old 12-22-2009, 04:33 AM   #2846
Lil Kinz

Amrikiyakinz is on a distinguished road

I wish I had a kitten. I wish everyone has a Merry Christmas.
Old 12-22-2009, 04:59 AM   #2847
ac1d7d1d989ec7c1b1de
Lil Kinz

meron is an unknown quantity at this point

Season's greetings! I wish that my sister will get whatever she wished for. For myself, I wish to receive an official world cup 2010 soccer ball.
meron is offline Male
Old 12-22-2009, 05:58 AM   #2848

SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!SwissTwist is the cats pajamas!

My wish for me is that I will be able to get the rest of my Christmas errands done before Christmas Eve

My wish for someone else is for Katie to be completely healed from cancer
SwissTwist is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 06:35 AM   #2849
Lil Kinz

bevnew is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that all my Christmas wishes come truel
I wish that all children could be happy on Christmas.
bevnew is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 06:52 AM   #2850
Beth4000

Beth4000 is on a distinguished road

I wish that my daughter was not becoming sick for Christmas and would stay healthy and for myself I wish that I would continue to fight this cold or whatever off until after Christmas!!!
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly