Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 12:17 AM   #2831
Webkinz :)

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

LOL its so funny, but weird. I wished my friends a white Christmas, and my wish actually came TRUE
Hope I win something.
Now it would be a miracle if it snowed where I live.
:kanga:
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2009, 12:34 AM   #2832

awryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish I could be with my whole family for Christmas.
I wish our troops would come home soon.
awryalot is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 12:35 AM   #2833
deballey is on a distinguished road

I wish for better health in the coming year
and I wish that Jon & Robin won't get laid off

:el1::abn::clyde::cs
Old 12-22-2009, 12:39 AM   #2834

Juliekinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for happiness and health for myself and those I love.
Juliekinz is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 12:41 AM   #2835
RthuEndra
Gifted

RthuEndra is just really niceRthuEndra is just really nice

I wish for myself to finish writing the novelI am working on before the end of the year. (It's about vampires, and then I can go on to the next book!)

And for someone else: I wish my roommate to have a happy Christmas because it will be the first Christmas since her dad died. (She's still very sad about it.) But I wish her happiness.

Thanks! And Merry Christmas to all!
RthuEndra is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 12:53 AM   #2836
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

For myself, I wish for a Nintendo DSi. That would be cool.

For someone else, I wish my Grandfather won't be sad on Christmas because this will be his first Christmas without my Grandma (who passed away) in over 65 years.
joshgrobanfan is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 12:54 AM   #2837
Gifted

efron_fan7767 has a spectacular aura about

i wish for a lovely holiday season (:

and i wish a lovely holiday season for my family and friends (:
efron_fan7767 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 01:06 AM   #2838
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

I wish I could win the Magicle Retriever.
I wish my son would enter so he could win the Magicle Retriever.

Thanks Wendy for this wonderful contest. I hope you and Justin have a wonderful Christmas.
I wish all of the wonderful,helpful,friendly,people here have a safe and happy holiday.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 12-22-2009, 01:17 AM   #2839
racrgirl12

racrgirl12 is on a distinguished road

My wish for myself and everyone is for health and happiness! Happy holidays to everyone!!

Cheryl
racrgirl12 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 01:27 AM   #2840
Gift Guru

PilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the wayPilotGirl knows the way

Hello! I would like to enter the Wendy's Wishlist contest.

For myself, I wish for the strength and willpower to do what I know I should do.

For my brother, I wish for him to find some purpose and meaning in his life so he can be a happier and more active person.
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly