Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2009, 07:39 PM   #2801
Lil Kinz
cast907 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that My dad has the best christmas ever, and for myself i hope that i get into all county chorus!!!
cast907 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2009, 07:44 PM   #2802
T.K.B. <3
Webkinz :)

fmadreamer is just really nicefmadreamer is just really nice

Wink Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for fun stuff
I wish for my brother to get a Love Puppy
fmadreamer is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 07:45 PM   #2803

jennibear1 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs up Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

i wish for a little sister
i wish that people could have i good life if they have cancer
Old 12-21-2009, 07:47 PM   #2804

mandiegirl2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish there was a cure for cancer and a wish for myself, a Christmas dinner with family and friends.
mandiegirl2 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 07:59 PM   #2805
rachikja
Rachikja is on a distinguished road

For myself - I wish that my parents would buy me a car.

For others - I wish that my grandpa's cancer would be defeated.
Rachikja is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 08:01 PM   #2806
courage7856
Gift Guru

courage7856 is a forum hero
courage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum hero

My wishes are:

1. That the family of an Army Sgt. that recently was killed near me (name not being revealed for protection of the family) will have a nice Christmas despite their loss.

2. That I will be able to find the perfect Christmas presents for my family and friends.
courage7856 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 08:10 PM   #2807
Lil Kinz
LacrosseLady48 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

My wish is that EVERYONE has a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, or Kool Kwanzaa!

I also wish is that I have a good, happy Christmas with my family. :gr:
LacrosseLady48 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 08:23 PM   #2808
twilight4ever36

piratelife4me is on a distinguished road

My christmas wish for me is that i finally get first dibs on the christmas cookies!
My wish for someone is else is for my best friend to have an awesome new life in Paris where she's moving in four weeks!
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanaramawanza to everyone else!
piratelife4me is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 08:31 PM   #2809
orioles828

mathfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightmathfan1 is a glorious beacon of lightmathfan1 is a glorious beacon of light

My wish is to have a fun Christmas.
My wish for someone else is for my Grandma because she has cancer

Thanks for the contest!
Mathfan1
mathfan1 is offline Male
Old 12-21-2009, 08:44 PM   #2810
Lil Kinz

cocoa48302 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for a new computer.

I wish that they discovered a cure for cancer.
cocoa48302 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly