Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2009, 09:39 AM   #2721
Webkinz :)

lsujules is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

My first wish would be for all of my students and their families to have a happy and safe holiday break.

Secondly, I'd wish for all those who have family members and friends who serve in the military to know their loved ones are safe and sound and be able to hear from them in some way during this holiday season.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone here at !
lsujules is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2009, 09:45 AM   #2722
CRYSTALKAT is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish everyone the warmth of family and joy of meeting new friends on webkinz
I wish for more wonderful surprises on webkinz
CRYSTALKAT is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 09:48 AM   #2723
LadyT013 is on a distinguished road

I wish good health to my family and myself.

Merry Christmas to all!
LadyT013 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 09:57 AM   #2724
andicer

ashtonlolz has a spectacular aura about

i wish for agood understanding of how to do my science fair project (it is graded and assigned)
and i wish my BFFL Jordan isnt sick she has been sick since Tuesday
ashtonlolz is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 10:04 AM   #2725

bubblesemi101 is an unknown quantity at this point

For myself- I wish that this year, Christmas is about celebrating, not presents.
For someone else- I wish my best friend publishes a book, which she has wanted to do since third grade.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:29 AM   #2726
Gifted

Ferf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond reputeFerf has a reputation beyond repute

I wish for a healthy year (avoid all that fun flu

I also wish everyone would have a great 2010! Let's start the 2010's off great!
Ferf is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 10:37 AM   #2727

Tinkerbell4me is an unknown quantity at this point

My wish for me is coming true: I will get to see both my son & my daughter & her family this Christmas.

My wish for someone else: I wish for everyone else to be as happy as I am this holiday season.
Tinkerbell4me is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 10:52 AM   #2728
ptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant future

My first wish is that everyone enjoys the gifts I got them.
Secondly, I wish all of us traveling to be with family for Christmas...safe travel.
Merry Christmas to all and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
ptandme is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 11:03 AM   #2729
HorsesandPonies08

I Love Animals is an unknown quantity at this point

The wish for myself is: WORLD PEACE!!

The wish for somebody else: I wish that my dad could run again. He was in the air force and received the anthrax shot--it hurt his nervous system, and he can't run. I wish he was strong enough to run again.
I Love Animals is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 11:04 AM   #2730

mommy3 is on a distinguished road

I wish for myself that I get to see all my family that lives far away during the holidays.
And for my children I hope they have a one of those Christmases that they will remember for years to come.
mommy3 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly