Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2009, 03:30 AM   #2711
749270d57d4671cc1f8b
Lil Kinz

honey1609 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I would like my brother to get that great big 1000 piece puzzle that he told me he wanted to receive. For myself, it would be nice to get a new back pack with wheels. Happy holidays to all!!:husky:
honey1609 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2009, 04:51 AM   #2712
Lil Kinz
mlamb is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish my husband comes home for Christmas.
I wish peace and love for everyone.
mlamb is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 05:25 AM   #2713
Lil Kinz
alitrue is an unknown quantity at this point

wish for me is to relax and enjoy the season
wish for my family is for a more secure new year
alitrue is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 05:56 AM   #2714
Webkinz :)

grammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clown

My wish for someone else is: that a family member will have a super fantastic 2010.

My wish for me is: better health.

Happy Holidays!
grammyG is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 06:37 AM   #2715

riderjumper is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that my girls will not have to worry if that dog has to go
I wish for myself hubby take the firefighter course tha we will make more money and get the house I wold love in the country
Old 12-21-2009, 07:21 AM   #2716
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

For myself, I wish for good health.
For others in WI, I wish we'd see less glitches in WW!
batgirl2021 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 07:31 AM   #2717
leilarena

dmathews is on a distinguished road

I wish for my family and all other families that have lost a loved one to have peace and comfort this holiday season!

I wish for everyone to have a safe and happy holiday!
dmathews is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 08:21 AM   #2718
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

My wish for me is that my BFF will love the persent I get her!
My wish for others is that everyone has the best food, party, gifts, ect. in this holiday season!
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Old 12-21-2009, 09:30 AM   #2719
texasmom is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for a clean kitchen and homemade Christmas cookies

I wish for an electric guitar for my son
texasmom is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 09:33 AM   #2720
Banned
Hoot is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish everyone on WI has a safe and wonderful Holiday Season. I also wish for myself to have the best time possible spending time with my family this year.
Hoot is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly