Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 11:16 PM   #2701
Gift Guru

webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine
webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish to have a great Christmas.
I wish that others will also have a great Christmas.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2009, 11:31 PM   #2702
Webkinz :)
TKline3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

My Christmas Wish: That my family would have a healthy and happy new year.

My Christmas Wish for someone else: That our soldiers would be safe and able to complete their mission.

Old 12-20-2009, 11:53 PM   #2703
Banned
Avatar is an unknown quantity at this point

My wish as lame as it is is for my family to have a great christmas! ^^ And to see a friend I miss.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:55 PM   #2704
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

I wish for a peaceful day with my family.

I also wish for everyone to have a safe and healthy New Year.

cpom is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 12:19 AM   #2705

KinzKrazi is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish good health for me (cancer survivor in newly in remission).
I wish happiness for my family and friends. =-)
KinzKrazi is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 12:42 AM   #2706
Seashellmama is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish I could find the Christmas spirit and would stop being a grinch; also for my house to be magically cleaned and organized. This is actually just one wish, as I think the two are interconnected.

I wish for my friends with loved ones in the hospital (there are several ) to hear good news soon, and that they have their families complete again for the new year.
Old 12-21-2009, 01:07 AM   #2707
Lil Kinz
darkrai129 is an unknown quantity at this point

My wish is that my mom wins teacher of the year and that gods helps a family i know to get through christmas with the passing of their only son on December 19th, 2009.

I want nothing more i love my mom and family too much to ask for anythinmore
darkrai129 is offline Male
Old 12-21-2009, 01:10 AM   #2708
muggle1
Gifted

muggle1 is an unknown quantity at this point

For my Christmas wish, I wish that my Mum makes the six hour drive to my house safely... so we can enjoy a happy holiday together. For my christams wish for someone else, everyone else I guess...I wish that there is enough snow to make the season festive, but not get in the way of travel or cause anyone problems on the roadways. Snow gets everyone in the mood for Christmas!
Old 12-21-2009, 01:14 AM   #2709
7351maui

7351 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that i could win this stuff, i have wanted a lava lamp ever since i got a webkinz, but just couldn't. I also wish that my parents would stop fighting and get love each other again... i don't think it will happen but i just dream it will. You see my parents are about to have a divorce. I have had tears in my eyes ever since. i would yell at them if they start fighting while I am in the middle of them. My mom thinks my dad doesn't care for my mom. My mom lives with my grandma now(my mom's mom) and i miss her all the time. i will pray that we will have a great Christmas together.

I wish that everyone that i am giving presents to will love the presents that i am giving them! The presents that I give people always has to be the best. I love the facial expression on their faces like it is the coolest thing they've ever scene. \m/ (>.<) \m/ (rocker) haha i love doing that
7351 is offline Male
Old 12-21-2009, 02:52 AM   #2710

ladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud of

I wish for everyone at WI the same things I wish for my own family: good health, real joy, loving family, and close friends.

For my daugher: May the bell always sound for you!
ladywhitehorse is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly