Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 04:37 PM   #2661
Autumn <3
Gifted

britluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish i have a wonderful Christmas
&

I wish homeless people have a good Christmas too.
britluvswebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2009, 04:38 PM   #2662
Webkinz :)

photodp is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for peaceful holidays with family and that my friend would be able to spend Christmas with hers.
photodp is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 04:41 PM   #2663
ow! Thanks Canada!!!

Lilac444 is a jewel in the roughLilac444 is a jewel in the rough

Wink Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish everyone in the world a Merry Christmas

I also wish that everyone in the military will come home soon to see their families for the holidays.:deer:
Lilac444 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 04:48 PM   #2664
Banned
CMpets4fun is an unknown quantity at this point

My wish is for EVERYONE to have a safe, happy and healthy Holiday Season!
I wish for my parents and all of the other unemployed people to get jobs soon! :husky:
CMpets4fun is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 05:22 PM   #2665
Oilersfan89 has a spectacular aura about

I wish I could go to an NHL game.
I also wish that people that live in war torn countries could live in peace
Oilersfan89 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 05:23 PM   #2666
Splendiferous
Gifted

thimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of light

Oops, I entered twice by mistake, so I'm deleting this entry.

Last edited by thimbleina; 12-20-2009 at 05:35 PM..
thimbleina is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 05:27 PM   #2667
snow96white

snow96white is on a distinguished road

I wish I can become friends with the rest of the honors class.
I wish Krysti's surgery goes well.:abn:
snow96white is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 05:49 PM   #2668
lugosi123

roxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant futureroxy189 has a brilliant future

I wish to enjoy Christmas!
I wish that no one Is left out on christmas
roxy189 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 06:07 PM   #2669
ddoott

ddoott is a jewel in the roughddoott is a jewel in the rough

I wish that my son's leg will heal correctly and the tumor they just took out will not be cancerous.
I wish that I could have a Winter Mint Reindeer.
ddoott is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 06:21 PM   #2670

vickiw is a glorious beacon of lightvickiw is a glorious beacon of lightvickiw is a glorious beacon of light

I wish for my aunt a joyful Christmas that is spent with her kids and grandkids, and not at work!

I wish for myself a safe trip to visit my Dad!
vickiw is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly