Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 02:48 PM   #2641
homeschooler11
Lil Kinz
icebox is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish thet i would do good in school this year
i wish my sister would do very good
icebox is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2009, 02:49 PM   #2642
denalimckinley
Webkinz :)

huskergirl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

dear wendy
i wish that my piano performance goes well
and i wish that many people will have a good christmas remembering their saviors love!
thanks
huskergirl is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 02:51 PM   #2643

melnicjus is a jewel in the roughmelnicjus is a jewel in the rough

I wish for a healthly, happy and safe holiday (and 2010) for myself and everyone else.
melnicjus is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 02:54 PM   #2644

BellaFonte is just really niceBellaFonte is just really nice

For Christmas, I wish I was offered a job at Ganz!!
For everyone, I wish you all happiness and health and a wonderful Holiday season!
BellaFonte is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 02:58 PM   #2645
Gift Trainee

sandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of light

I wish for myself Health so I can take care of my Family
I wish for All The military to be Home for Christmas with Their Family
Old 12-20-2009, 03:00 PM   #2646
happily called a

Ragdolls4ever has a spectacular aura about

I wish for everyone's wishes to come true this Christmas!
I wish Kevin Jonas and his new wife a happy life together!
Ragdolls4ever is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 03:04 PM   #2647
Charis01
Gift Guru

Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

I wish for a white Christmas for myself because I love snow
I wish for 2010 to be a great new year for everyone!
Me2Me2 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 03:10 PM   #2648
sashangel9
sashangel9 is on a distinguished road

I was wishing for a white Christmas.......with this past weekend's storm, looks like that wish has been fulfilled
I am wishing that my sister finds a new job in the coming New Year.
sashangel9 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 03:14 PM   #2649
Call me lava

lavaloser will become famous soon enough

I hopefor a white christmas, and for
my family to have a happy one!
lavaloser is offline Male
Old 12-20-2009, 03:15 PM   #2650
grandma donna is on a distinguished road

I wish for a laptop for Christmas.

I wish for peace and laughter for everyone.
grandma donna is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly