Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 12:47 PM   #2631
Katniss,GirlOnFire
Webkinz :)

Ginnie98 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

My Wish: I wish that I will always have people who love me in my live
Wish For Others: I wish for world peace this holiday season.
Ginnie98 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2009, 01:06 PM   #2632
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that everyone on Webkinz Insider would have a fun and happy Christmas!
I also wish that those who are sick on Christmas will be comforted by their families in this holiday season.

Merry Christmas everyone!
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 01:15 PM   #2633

Catmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Wendy
I wish for all beings and creatures on this amazing planet to live in harmony and peace, in true abundance of love and joy. This is the true and only gift of value that was intended by this holiday.
For myself I wish to have the courage to continue on the path to release all fear and promote peace, love and joy to all.
Thank you for a safe place to be gentle.
Catmom41 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 01:54 PM   #2634
rnbm is an unknown quantity at this point

My wish for me is to see my son who lives in Washington state, we have not seen each other for 4 years
My other wish is for my daughter, who is having a difficult prenancy, that she and baby are safe
rnbm is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 01:57 PM   #2635

Alumia is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that I lived next to Tim Hortons, and that my parents like the Timies giftcard I gave them.

I wish that the fundraiser I helped with made a difference to the people in Africa.
Alumia is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 02:06 PM   #2636
happy holidays(:

swags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond repute

I wish that I will have a white christmas,
I wish everyone a safe and happy and loving christmas!
swags22 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 02:22 PM   #2637
Lil Kinz

LoveIzzy is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish my dad would be home for Christmas
LoveIzzy is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 02:32 PM   #2638

mushroomdino is on a distinguished road

I wish that I could send a Christmas card out to everyone I know!

I wish my Mom could see my Grandma again this Christmas and that I could take all the sadness away from her.
mushroomdino is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 02:44 PM   #2639

Dabny428 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish to have my wishlist come true!
I wish for everyone to have the best Christmas ever
Dabny428 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 02:46 PM   #2640
Lil Kinz
webkinzluver172 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish For everyone to have a safe Christmas and a happy new year!
I also Hope I don't have to get braces
webkinzluver172 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly