Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 11:06 AM   #2611
hy am I STILL a
Webkinz :)

london is just really nicelondon is just really nice

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that I could be just like Taylor Swift when I grow up!(Includes writing songs like her.)
london is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2009, 11:12 AM   #2612
mlcady
Lil Kinz
mlcady is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I for smiles and laughter for myself. I wish for safe travel and peaceful days for my family.
mlcady is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 11:14 AM   #2613
onderful!
Bluebear is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

I wish my family a happy and healthy holiday and an amazing new year!

I wish for continued happiness in my life!
Bluebear is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 11:15 AM   #2614
tigercheergirl8

cookiemwannab8 will become famous soon enough

i wish that my best friend gets the mini fridge that shes wanted and i wish that i get a swing!
cookiemwannab8 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 11:15 AM   #2615

dancediva2008 is on a distinguished road

I wish for snow flurries!
I wish everyone is happy, healthy, and loved!
dancediva2008 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 11:30 AM   #2616
azmichelleg is on a distinguished road

I would like to wish everyone a very healthy and happy new year!
I would like to wish myself to do well in school and in life and for world peace!!
Old 12-20-2009, 11:33 AM   #2617

PolkadotsNPlaid is just really nicePolkadotsNPlaid is just really nice

My husband is in the military and I wish he could be home with the kids and I for Christmas!
PolkadotsNPlaid is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 11:36 AM   #2618
Lil Kinz
RUN2SNOW is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that the war was over and everyone home and safe.
I wish for health and happiness next year
Old 12-20-2009, 11:37 AM   #2619
Gifted

Yoshi65 is on a distinguished road

I wish for a White Christmas!
I wish that my sister gets rid of her cold before Christmas.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:37 AM   #2620

Lucky7s is an unknown quantity at this point

My Christmas wish for myself would be that I (win some money!) could afford to get everyone on my list what they wanted.

My Christmas wish for someone else is that even if they don't get what they really, really want, that they like what they got instead almost as much.

♥ Warm wishes to all, and may you all have a very merry Holiday! ♥
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly