Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 03:58 AM   #2571
Webkinz :)

april9082 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for true love and for my mother to find the strength and will to heal from her surgery
april9082 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2009, 04:30 AM   #2572

gotwebkinz2012 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I WISH TO FIND AN AMAZING JOB THAT PAYS WELL AND IS FUN BEFORE THE NEW YEARS!

I WISH FOR ALL THOSE SUFFERING IN PAIN - TO HAVE IT COMPLETELY TAKEN AWAY AND THAT THEY CAN ONCE AGAIN KNOW WHAT IF FEELS LIKE TO BE PAIN FREE & "NORMAL"!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE OUT THERE! KEEP SMILING!
gotwebkinz2012 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 04:37 AM   #2573
Fiveplay has a spectacular aura aboutFiveplay has a spectacular aura about

My wish for others is that they live life to it's fullest and enjoy every God given day!

My wish for myself is to be free of illness soon.
Fiveplay is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 05:35 AM   #2574

loganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundloganace33 radiates beauty and kindness all around

The wish for myself would be to get the new Zelda game for the DS. And a wish for someone else would be that everyone has a safe Holiday this year.
loganace33 is offline Male
Old 12-20-2009, 07:06 AM   #2575

Claire790 is on a distinguished road

I wish for a peaceful and healthy holiday.

I wish for peace, health, and prosperity for others.
Claire790 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 07:28 AM   #2576
Lil Kinz

bpssbills is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that no one is alone or in the hospital for Christmas!

I pray that everyone in my family gets what they wanted most for Christmas
(especially my son) and, Everyone that is supposed to come to our house for Christmas dinner does and gets along !

Merry Christmas to all of you! This is my first post! It should be bossbills but typo!
Wendy
Old 12-20-2009, 07:30 AM   #2577
Lil Kinz
michnash is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish good health for all my family and friends! I wish good health and happiness for me!:el1:
Old 12-20-2009, 07:35 AM   #2578
Lil Kinz
jjjdad is an unknown quantity at this point

i wish that i had more time to play webkinz.
my wish for everyone else is health and happiness
jjjdad is offline Male
Old 12-20-2009, 07:37 AM   #2579
Rigby4

Rigby is an unknown quantity at this point

My wish for myself is for a bookshelf for my room so that I can easily find all my books and keep track of what I've loaned out. My wish for someone else is for my Mom, who gave me the love of reading. I wish that for the next year she feels well enough to do the things she loves like gardening and sewing and going to the library with me!
Old 12-20-2009, 08:10 AM   #2580
Lil Kinz
Lynn_K is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for more jobs in the new year.
I wish for a healthy family.
Lynn_K is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly