Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2009, 11:16 PM   #2551
Webkinz :)

knhills is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

For myself, I wish I could take my family to spend Christmas with my parents, siblings, nieces, nephews, etc., just once.

For someone else, I wish my neighbor and her husband would both get raises and holiday bonuses so they could quickly get back on their feet. She beat cancer, there ought to be something for that other than "Congratulations! Here's the bill."
knhills is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2009, 11:26 PM   #2552
Lil Kinz
vollyball is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish I get the perfume I want

I wish my father gets better
vollyball is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 11:30 PM   #2553

stellaxo is an unknown quantity at this point

My first wish is for health for my friend's family in 2010, they have been hit hard! My second is for a vacation!
Old 12-19-2009, 11:59 PM   #2554

LoveYourShow has a spectacular aura aboutLoveYourShow has a spectacular aura about

A wish for myself ~ I wish for happiness. That for the rest of my life I could be happy and share that happiness with others.

A wish for someone else ~ I wish that this wish- could reach any person in the world right now who needs it most, and that there wish would come true.
Old 12-20-2009, 12:12 AM   #2555

cassie23 is an unknown quantity at this point

For me: The ability to balance work/home
For my family: That chemo works and my family gets 20 more years with my father
cassie23 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 12:15 AM   #2556

ImAustrian is on a distinguished road

I wish that when my hubby has to change jobs (due to company merger and positions being consolidated), he finds one that either will help us sell our house or that by some miracle this darn thing will be sold by us (since a new job will most likely require us to move to another state).

I wish that my daughter would have an easier time at school - she needs that lightbulb to start burning bright, rather than having a dim flicker, so that she can have more self-esteem.
ImAustrian is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 12:34 AM   #2557
ASJBMom

ASJBMom is an unknown quantity at this point

My wish is that my newly blended family (including four kids of my own, and two of my husband's) will have a wonderful, memorable Christmas and a fabulous 2010!

I also wish that all the the families in Webkinz World find peace, health, and happiness this season and in the year to come.

Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays to all!!
Old 12-20-2009, 01:12 AM   #2558

yooperkid is on a distinguished road

My wish for myself is that I will get al the cars and plush in webkinz world.

My wish for someone else is for my mom. Her aunt has lung cancer and is slowly losing her memory. I wish that she will be around through the holiday season for my mom and her siblings sake.
yooperkid is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 01:19 AM   #2559

shana519 is an unknown quantity at this point

i wish for a successful 2010 year career wise for myself and a safe and merry xmas for everyone else.
shana519 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 01:21 AM   #2560

grturtl will become famous soon enough

I wish for:
Joy To The World
Joy To You and Me
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly