Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2009, 09:29 PM   #2531
Webkinz :)

Flora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud ofFlora has much to be proud of

Donation Award 
Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

I wish for myself that we have safe weather later in the week for the 400 mile trip to take my son to Grandma's for Christmas.

My wish for someone else is for my Mom-- I wish some form of high-speed internet access becomes available in her rural location, so she can start playing on Webkinz!
Flora is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2009, 09:30 PM   #2532
papiegranny

papiegranny is a jewel in the roughpapiegranny is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for memories to last a life time this Christmas. And for people to really know that less is more. God bless our country.
papiegranny is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 09:37 PM   #2533
angelroses999

flowerfairy393 will become famous soon enough

I wish I could go to Disney World!!!
I wish my baby sister could get back the teddy bear she lost 2 Christmases ago.
SHE LOVED THAT BEAR!!!!!!!!
flowerfairy393 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 09:41 PM   #2534
claspling will become famous soon enough

I wish for a family member to sell her house SOON and I wish for health and happiness for all my friends and their pets in Webkinz World.:bokbok:
Old 12-19-2009, 09:50 PM   #2535

lauramk1206 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish I could find a job that would let me work my own hours or from home so that I can spend more time with my little girl!

I wish my friend, Gene would come out of his coma in time to spend his first Christmas with his little boy.
lauramk1206 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 09:54 PM   #2536

SarahSudduth is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
The holidays are right around the corner and here at WI we'd like to celebrate by bringing back a popular and successful contest from last year! One lucky member will win a Magical Retriever!

This contest is called "Wendy's Wishlist" and will run from today, December 6th, through December 22nd, 2009.

To enter, simply post a reply on this thread and make two wishes for the holiday season - one for yourself and one for someone else!

The wishes don't have to be Webkinz related, but you do have to include a wish for someone else in the interest of spreading the holiday spirit.

On December 23rd, 2009.....10 lucky winners (yes, 10) will be RANDOMLY chosen from all qualified entrants. The winners will then get to choose one prize from Wendy's Wishlist in the order in which they were selected. (ie. The first person drawn will get to choose first from the list, second person drawn chooses second, and so on...). Without further ado...here are the prizes!

PRIZE LIST:
1) Magical Retriever
2) WebkinzInsider Premium Membership
3) Red Lava Lamp
4) Purple Lava Lamp
5) Reindeer Antlers
6) Red and Green Gemstone Tree
7) Winter Fun Zingoz
8. Fancy Tea Service
9) Fairy High Council Throne
10) Theater/Movie Screen

THE RULES:
1) The contest will end on December 22nd, 2009 at 11:00 pm EST and the random drawing will take place on December 23rd, 2009. The winners will be posted on the front page of the site.
2) You may only enter once. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
3) No rude comments about other people's wishes, the contest itself or the prizes. That is not in the spirit of the holidays and will result in automatic disqualification.
4) As noted above, 10 winners will be selected. Those 10 winners will each get to pick ONE prize off of the prize list in the order in which they were selected.

HAVE FUN AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM WI!

Wendy & Justin

I wish that my uncle would come down for christmas and that my sister would have fun at her softball turnament!
SarahSudduth is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 09:56 PM   #2537
1f2b3rascalrcoon
Gifted

MAOAC12 has a spectacular aura aboutMAOAC12 has a spectacular aura about

I wish For a happy christmas with lots of giving and cheer
I hope that someone that is in need gets help this holiday season
MAOAC12 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 10:00 PM   #2538
Gift Guru
samlab25 is just really nicesamlab25 is just really nice

Donation Award 

I wish for all of our serving soldiers to hae a safe and peaceful holiday wherever they may be serving. I also wish for food and warmth for everyone two or four legged this holiday season.
Old 12-19-2009, 10:02 PM   #2539

ticktok will become famous soon enough

I wish for a happy christmas with my hubby the grinch!
I wish for all of those that are struggling that each of us will remember the christmas spirit by helping the less fortunate! We each have many blessings and gifts don't always come in the form of a present.
ticktok is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 10:03 PM   #2540
I am an Anime-lovin

Amberluv288 has a spectacular aura aboutAmberluv288 has a spectacular aura about

I wish 4 world peace
&
i wish 4 my Friends and Family hav a happy holiday!!!!
Amberluv288 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly