Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2009, 07:59 PM   #2521
Lavarocks1212
Webkinz :)

2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I Wish that everyone's Christmas would be a fun one.
I wish that we help lots of poor people that would usually not get any gift but on Christmas they will get gifts and be grateful for them
2quinn2 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2009, 08:12 PM   #2522

babyface0185 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

Hi everyone, Merry Christmas!

My wish for myself is that I can begin horse back riding lessons again. I really miss it alot.

My wish for someones else is for my grampy. He is having a major operation after Christmas and my wish is that he gets through it alright and will recover!

I also wish good health and happiness to everyone reading this!

Merry Christmas!

babyface0185

babyface0185 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 08:45 PM   #2523
here the wild things
Gift Guru

amandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledge

My Christmas wish for myself would be that I find a way to stay organized better in real life. My Christmas wish for someone else would be that there would be more jobs created so that people who have been laid off of work can find a new job.
amandainohio24 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 08:46 PM   #2524
Lil Kinz
mom1277 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that my family could get along at least just for christmas
My second wish would be that everyone would get a white christmas
mom1277 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 08:48 PM   #2525

IrishGrammie is an unknown quantity at this point

My first wish is that my family arrives safely for Christmas, despite the winter storms.

My second wish is that everyone gets to spend Christmas with family or other loved ones.
IrishGrammie is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 08:54 PM   #2526
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Great contest idea

I wish ... to have the best Christmas ever, filled with surprises & a great year to follow.
And I wish ... especially, for everyone, from the ones I love, to the ones I don't know, the ones deserving and the ones to forgive, to get everything they wish for, and more. ♥
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 09:09 PM   #2527
aseals2
Gift Guru

carmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective socks

My wish for myself is good health. I would really like to get rid of this pesky cold.

My wish for others is for some four-legged members of society. I hope many, many shelter animals find new homes for the holidays.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, WI!
carmel_mom is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 09:19 PM   #2528

truongster has a spectacular aura about

1.I wish that it would snow here! there's no snow where i am oh well.
2. I wish that everyone in the whole world has a very merry christmas and a happy new year! [with sweets and hot chocolate! ]
truongster is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 09:25 PM   #2529

Ahilpert is on a distinguished road

I wish for more patience with my children.

I wish for great progress this year for my daughter as she deals with her dylexia.
Ahilpert is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 09:28 PM   #2530

nascarsmile98 will become famous soon enough

I wish for a new DSI.
I wish for everyone to have world peace!
nascarsmile98 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly