Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2009, 07:26 PM   #2511
Webkinz :)

cougarwoods will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

My wish for Christmas is for world peace
And for My families health.
cougarwoods is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2009, 07:26 PM   #2512
michlevine is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish to have all my Christmas shopping done by tomorrow!
I wish a peaceful, happy, love-filled holiday for all of my family!
Old 12-19-2009, 07:30 PM   #2513
Hey.

ImAllSmilez is sweet stuff
ImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuff

I wish for my friend to not have to move to Texas! (she might)
I wish I could see my other friends soon!!
Old 12-19-2009, 07:31 PM   #2514
novembertwilight
Banned

Christmas Cheer is on a distinguished road

I wish that my children have the warmest holiday this year and beyond.

I wish that we find a cure for Autism soon, for my son and all whom suffer
from this disease...for they are all my heros.
Christmas Cheer is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 07:42 PM   #2515

436194 is sweet stuff
436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff

For me, I wish someone would send me a Webkinz red lava for Christmas, I would even pay for one in the Estore... for everyone else, I wish Ms. Birdy would give everyone a Nutcracker on the 12th Day of Christmas.
Old 12-19-2009, 07:45 PM   #2516
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I wish that there wouldn't be any homeless animals in the world. We have a "put out" cat living in our shed this weekend riding out the snow storm. Please spay and neuter your animals!

I also wish all the men and women of our services a safe holiday season.

I would like a third wish. I wish for all the parents that lose their kids to have their hearts filled with the Lord.
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 07:46 PM   #2517
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

my wish for myself is that my family is always safe- I pray for that each night
and my wish for someone else is for my brother. He is in the Army and this will be his first Christmas away from home (he's in Japan) and I just want him to have a Merry Christmas.
charming is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 07:47 PM   #2518

Marie10101 has a spectacular aura about

I wish that my cousin will spend Christmas with me!
I wish that all the men and woman over seas for wars and such will get to come home for Christmas!
Marie10101 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 07:48 PM   #2519
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

For Christmas, I wish for pure happiness to the people in the neighborhood.
For myself, I wish for so much fun stuff on my plate to not get bored.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 12-19-2009, 07:54 PM   #2520
twilightgirl89

twilightgirl89 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for a white Christmas

I wish my mom would get well
twilightgirl89 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly