Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2009, 06:10 PM   #2501
mountainfairy
Webkinz :)

mountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud of

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I already have my wish. I am finally back home. But I guess I also wish that my first Christmas home in 3 years is a really happy one!!

I also wish that my husband will be able to get into law school this coming year.
mountainfairy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2009, 06:57 PM   #2502

cutiegirl2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

i wish justin bieber would love me and my family wishes the best christmas ever.
cutiegirl2000 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 07:00 PM   #2503
angelmonkeysg

FutureSuperstar is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish to star in a movie.

I wish Ginny's, my friend on wi, wish could come true, and I wish anyone one else w/ cancer to be cured.
FutureSuperstar is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 07:04 PM   #2504
I'm A Christian Girl

wtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant futurewtmmr5 has a brilliant future

i wish to be an actress or work at Big Idea Production when I'm older.

i wish everyone traveling for Christmas will have a safe journey!
wtmmr5 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 07:05 PM   #2505
ow, prizes are back!
Gifted

MNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledge

I wish my family and I have a safe and happy holiday season.

I wish everyone else has a safe and happy holiday season also.
MNBert is offline Male
Old 12-19-2009, 07:05 PM   #2506
jam1es will become famous soon enough

I wish for all of our troops to be home safe and SOON!!
For myself, I wish to continue to be healthy and blessed.
Happy Holidays to everyone!
jam1es is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 07:10 PM   #2507
Lil Kinz
luvmom3cats is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that all children find true joy and happiness this Christmas season

my wish is for my childern to have a safe trip comming to see me this year
luvmom3cats is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 07:17 PM   #2508
justin bieber ♥

Cooch450 is a name known to allCooch450 is a name known to allCooch450 is a name known to all

I wish for my great grandma to feel better.
I wish that all my friends get the gifts they wanted (:
Cooch450 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 07:18 PM   #2509
elcome Back To

GemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I will pass math this year! (Not doing so well )
I wish everyone a long life with good friends, and good health
GemPhantom is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 07:23 PM   #2510

CutieKinz will become famous soon enough

1. I wish my mom could be granted perfect health.

2. I wish to make more friends in the new year.
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly