Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2009, 02:01 PM   #2481
bobdraws
Webkinz :)

cheekycatlover5 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

i wish that i will never out grow webkinz.
and i wish that justin and wendy never close this blog
cheekycatlover5 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2009, 02:42 PM   #2482
I love being
Gifted

Angel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to allAngel Mom is a name known to all

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish my home will be full of love and peace and joy during our visits from family.

I wish my best friend could have the desires of her heart this year.
Angel Mom is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 02:44 PM   #2483
hankdog77

hank123rocks is on a distinguished road

I wish that my friends grandparents who have cancer to become Christians, and for my trek leader's parents in law to become Christians, also for the Christians in China in jail for their belief in Christ.

Believe on The Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved
hank123rocks is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 03:03 PM   #2484
Lil Kinz
miss-tabitha is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for myself to finish my degree in the spring.

I wish for my cousin to have better health.
miss-tabitha is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 03:52 PM   #2485
Hit the Slopes!

BrassKidd has a spectacular aura about

I wish for a balance in my crazy world.
I wish that a friend has the best Christmas ever.
BrassKidd is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 04:16 PM   #2486

trainoflegos is an unknown quantity at this point

i wish i knew what i wanted to wish for.
i wish i could give everyone what they wished for.
trainoflegos is offline Male
Old 12-19-2009, 04:28 PM   #2487
uvs her Dad
Gift Guru

Rusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonder

For me: I wish with all my heart that my dad doesn't have to get deployed to Afghanistan for USAF work (United States Air Force).

For others: I wish that all families with deployed members will be ok during the holidays.
Rusty Shovel is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 04:28 PM   #2488

buddyboy is just really nicebuddyboy is just really nice

Donation Award 

I wish for a Merry Christmas at my home!

I wish for a Merry Christmas for everyone!!!

buddyboy is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 04:32 PM   #2489
Gifted

SmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledgeSmileySarah flows towards the sea of knowledge

I wish that my family and friends all over can have a great Christmas!
I wish that I will do good on my math test tuesday!
SmileySarah is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 04:37 PM   #2490
jlyn13

Pandafan is on a distinguished road

For myself, I wish for vacation to somewhere warm.
For my father, I wish for a speedy and total recovery from arm surgery.
Pandafan is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly