Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 11:44 PM   #2411
Webkinz :)

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that my family is safe in the holidays
I wish that the child we sponsered at school has a very nice christmas and new year.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2009, 11:44 PM   #2412
biophilia
Gifted

biophilia is a name known to allbiophilia is a name known to allbiophilia is a name known to all

Donation Award 
Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

i wish for happy times with the family and i wish for everyone to have a safe, healthy and happy holidays.
biophilia is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 11:49 PM   #2413

Karo is on a distinguished road

My first and most important wish is for my sister to be comforted throughout Christmas because she lost her dad today (12/18/2009) due to an illness.
My second wish, would be a code for the magical retriever! That would be awesome!

Merry Christmas everybody!!!
Karo is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 12:03 AM   #2414
Lil Kinz
WIMJS is on a distinguished road

I wish for a mini vacation for myself.
and...
I wish for a new puppy for my daughter, a "real one" as she says.
WIMJS is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 12:14 AM   #2415
adventuress is a splendid one to beholdadventuress is a splendid one to beholdadventuress is a splendid one to beholdadventuress is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

i wish a peaceful Christmas for everyone ~:easter:
adventuress is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 12:14 AM   #2416

stormygirl321 is on a distinguished road

My wish is that my son and his wife are able to return to their home next year.
My wish for myself is to get funding so I can go to college!
stormygirl321 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 12:22 AM   #2417

Nake1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for peace and happiness to all, and love to fill the hearts of my children.
Old 12-19-2009, 12:32 AM   #2418
brookalishus is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Holidays Everyone! My wish for myself is just to be happy and for someone else, I wish my sister's husband would find a job. Thanks for the great contest!
brookalishus is offline Female
Old 12-19-2009, 12:40 AM   #2419
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

I wish I will get a GPS for Christmas and I wish that my husband will win a big poker tournament soon! <3
Old 12-19-2009, 12:46 AM   #2420
rossyl is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish for me a peacefull season with my family. I wish everyone's lots of good friends.:easter:
rossyl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly