Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 03:27 PM   #2371
Webkinz :)

bboston is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish for my Holidays to be filled with love and happiness.

I wish for all the men and women in the Armed Forces to have a safe and happy Holidays.
bboston is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2009, 03:31 PM   #2372

greensquirrel is a jewel in the roughgreensquirrel is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

My wish for me is to have a white Christmas and my wish for everyone else is for health and happiness in the new year.

Great contest-WI members are so generous!!
Old 12-18-2009, 03:53 PM   #2373
ebkinz rocks!!

radiantrabbit will become famous soon enough

I wish that I would have a wonderful Christmas with my family, and that everybody I am with this Christmas would know the true meaning of Christmas!

Merry Christmas! And a Happy New Year!!!!!!
Old 12-18-2009, 04:03 PM   #2374
Lil Kinz
Yuki is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish to have a white Christmas this year.
I wish all the less-fortunate people out there have a good Christmas, too.
Yuki is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 04:07 PM   #2375

funnygram is on a distinguished road

Wish for myself is that my wish be given to someone else and it comes true.
Wish for everyone else is for world peace.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All
funnygram is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 04:23 PM   #2376
neorock47
Lil Kinz
irlmhe is an unknown quantity at this point

.i wish that i can see my freind who now lives in NC or 5 hours away.if i see her then it will be the first time THIS YEAR as the last time i saw her was a couple days before christmas
.i also wish that the man in our church who committed suicide's mother and other family will be okay throughout the holiday season.
Old 12-18-2009, 04:44 PM   #2377
Gifted

Rabid Fish has disabled reputation

i entered this contest!
Rabid Fish is offline Male
Old 12-18-2009, 05:13 PM   #2378

pinklilli is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that everyone could get what they want for christmas and everybody would be safe this christmas!
Old 12-18-2009, 05:26 PM   #2379
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

Myself:
I wish that my family, friends, and I could have a safe, happy holiday season.

Others:
I wish that less-fortunate families and children could have food, shelter, water, and clothing this holiday season, year, and the years coming.
Seahorse is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 05:56 PM   #2380
Lil Kinz

holakinz1 is an unknown quantity at this point

i wish that i oud not have this virus any more :/
i wish that everyone would have an enjoyable holiday season
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly