Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2009, 09:55 PM   #2341
SVULADYVOLS88
Webkinz :)

ashleymulder is a jewel in the roughashleymulder is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

i wish for a happy and safe holiday season. my wish is for my report card to be straight 100s!
ashleymulder is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2009, 09:55 PM   #2342
Gma O is just really niceGma O is just really nice

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that my granddaughters can come here and bake Christmas cookies with me!
I wish that our cousin makes it home from Iraq to be with his new bride for Christmas.
Gma O is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 10:31 PM   #2343
mdviolet67
mdviolet67 is an unknown quantity at this point

These are my daughter's wishes:
1. I wish to get more makeup
2. I wish that everyone has a safe holiday.
Old 12-17-2009, 10:40 PM   #2344
Lil Kinz
wwwwynn is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that all the people who have lost their jobs in the past year will be able to find a new job in the year 2010.

My second wish is that all the men and women in the armed forces will return home to their families and the war will end
wwwwynn is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 10:42 PM   #2345
divacool2000

sisof7 is an unknown quantity at this point

My wish is that i will make good grades on my finals.
and my wish for someone else is that my mom will get better. Her back is really messed up she had 5 ruptured discs and had to have 3 virtabrae fused together and that was a few years ago and she is still in recovery
sisof7 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 11:27 PM   #2346
BUBBLEGAL101 is an unknown quantity at this point

My wish would be to get the best gift i ever gotten come true!!!!!

And that every kid that's been nice, may their wishes come true!!!!!!!!

-peace!!!! And merry christmas!!!!!!!
BUBBLEGAL101 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 11:37 PM   #2347
skyhi5
Gifted
skyhi5 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that my familty finds peace and I wish that my friend iamawinner1 gets whatever her heard desires!
Old 12-18-2009, 12:39 AM   #2348
Woohoo!! I'm a
Gift Guru

KinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond reputeKinzCashHunter has a reputation beyond repute

I wish for world peace.
And good Health for my Family and I
Happy Holidays everyone
KinzCashHunter is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 01:40 AM   #2349
Lil Kinz

fuzzel_69 is an unknown quantity at this point

For my first Christmas wish, I wish that my cousin would get pregnant and have a baby. For my second Christmas wish, I wish that all the people traveling this holiday season would have a safe and happy journey.
fuzzel_69 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 01:55 AM   #2350

dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent
dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent

For me: That the holidays will go well
For someone else: Everyone to be safe.
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly