Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2009, 07:40 PM   #2331
I'm emailing a
Webkinz :)

wind is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish I could spend a night at the North Pole with Santa!

I wish my friend wasn't moving.
wind is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2009, 07:55 PM   #2332
bwitt is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

:acs:
View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
The holidays are right around the corner and here at WI we'd like to celebrate by bringing back a popular and successful contest from last year! One lucky member will win a Magical Retriever!

This contest is called "Wendy's Wishlist" and will run from today, December 6th, through December 22nd, 2009.

To enter, simply post a reply on this thread and make two wishes for the holiday season - one for yourself and one for someone else!

The wishes don't have to be Webkinz related, but you do have to include a wish for someone else in the interest of spreading the holiday spirit.

On December 23rd, 2009.....10 lucky winners (yes, 10) will be RANDOMLY chosen from all qualified entrants. The winners will then get to choose one prize from Wendy's Wishlist in the order in which they were selected. (ie. The first person drawn will get to choose first from the list, second person drawn chooses second, and so on...). Without further ado...here are the prizes!

PRIZE LIST:
1) Magical Retriever
2) WebkinzInsider Premium Membership
3) Red Lava Lamp
4) Purple Lava Lamp
5) Reindeer Antlers
6) Red and Green Gemstone Tree
7) Winter Fun Zingoz
8. Fancy Tea Service
9) Fairy High Council Throne
10) Theater/Movie Screen

THE RULES:
1) The contest will end on December 22nd, 2009 at 11:00 pm EST and the random drawing will take place on December 23rd, 2009. The winners will be posted on the front page of the site.
2) You may only enter once. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
3) No rude comments about other people's wishes, the contest itself or the prizes. That is not in the spirit of the holidays and will result in automatic disqualification.
4) As noted above, 10 winners will be selected. Those 10 winners will each get to pick ONE prize off of the prize list in the order in which they were selected.

HAVE FUN AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM WI!

Wendy & Justin

bwitt is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 07:59 PM   #2333
Lil Kinz

3Lesli is an unknown quantity at this point

Je souhaite à tous un Joyeux Noël et une Bonne Année entourés des gens que vous aimez.
À moi, je me souhaite une année 2010 meilleure que la 2009 .

3Lesli is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 08:24 PM   #2334

mommalisa has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 
Cool Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I hope that I grow old enough to see my daughter's children playing WEbkinz.

Another Christmas wish is that I hope that my family and yours remain safe and happy through this Christmas and for all of the ones in their future.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!!

mommalisa is offline Male
Old 12-17-2009, 08:29 PM   #2335

hhha8bfd is an unknown quantity at this point

my wish is i get to go ice skating just me and my dad in town square.....
and that my mom gets that braclet she waits sooo bad!
hhha8bfd is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 08:45 PM   #2336

topez99 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Ginny
Thanks!
I Wish I Could See My Friend Who Now Lives In Germany.
I Hope My Mom Dosen't Have Cancer. (She Took A Test, And The Results Were Positive. I Hope They Were Wrong)

OH MY GOD DUMBLEDORE!... Also I hope your Mom doesnt have Cancer
topez99 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 08:45 PM   #2337

sharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wonder

I wish I win the Olimypic Gold medal for Figure Skating and to move back to my old town.

I wish ppl who can't go to school because of the danger get a good education.
sharky48 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 09:11 PM   #2338
ILoveMyAliCat

I wish I can make this a great Christmas, even though Grandma, Mammaw, Pappaw, Aunt Penny, Grandma Tice, and Nina won't be here since they sadly passed away. I wish my family will enjoy their presents, even though we won't have that many since we don't have much money this year. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.
Old 12-17-2009, 09:33 PM   #2339
My Webkinz will be a
Gift Guru

dancinwebkinzlvr has a spectacular aura about

My wish for myself is that I can spread the love and Christmas joy- especially the real reason for Christmas.

My wish for others is that everyone stays healthy this winter. Winter brings lots of colds and flus- which are no fun!

dancinwebkinzlvr is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 09:38 PM   #2340
Lil Kinz

alicat100000 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish my family and I a safe and happy Christmas season and
I wish my best friend's dad will make it safely back from Afghanistan.
alicat100000 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly