Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2009, 05:07 PM   #2311
Webkinz :)

kaybellao0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

my first wish would be that all of my family can be together for the holidays
and my wish for myself would have to be for our troops to come home
kaybellao0 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2009, 05:35 PM   #2312
i luv adam lambert&a

webkinzduck12 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzduck12 is a glorious beacon of lightwebkinzduck12 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

for me i wish i could get a new camera because my little sister broke my old one
and for someone else i would like to be for my aunt because she is pregnant and i hope she has a good and healthy baby and for my all my friends and family to have a wonderful christmas and i love them!
webkinzduck12 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 05:40 PM   #2313

maxima1 is a jewel in the roughmaxima1 is a jewel in the rough

I would wish I get my rare webkinz items ( Love puppy couch, white bunny ears, tea cart, etc ) back, but that probably wont happen, So I wish I can get an XBOX 360 ELITE with HALO 3 and HALO WARS.

I wish my he has the best trip ever when he gets on his cruise.
maxima1 is offline Male
Old 12-17-2009, 05:43 PM   #2314
I love Debby Ryan!!!

bigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to allbigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to allbigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to all

I wish that it would snow on christmas where i live
I wish that at least one person would get to know God this christmas
bigDebbyRyanfan is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 05:43 PM   #2315

topez99 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

That sounds like fun

I wish that I could get the cheeky cat

I wish my cousin Ana could see snow.
topez99 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 05:48 PM   #2316
countrygirl9 is on a distinguished road

I wish it would snow on Christmas Day!
I wish for my dad to get a very good jod.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:57 PM   #2317
Hogwart is my home!

lions&wolves is a name known to alllions&wolves is a name known to alllions&wolves is a name known to all

I wish for a new puppy, a good pet that is always loyal.

For someone else I wish for the to have a good life, and for good luck to always find them, and to be surrounded by peace and love.
lions&wolves is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 06:00 PM   #2318
krissy1298 is an unknown quantity at this point

i wish for everyone i know to be healthy yearround and i wish for a i tunes giftcard for me.

Last edited by krissy1298; 12-17-2009 at 06:03 PM.. Reason: spelling
krissy1298 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 06:10 PM   #2319
agseago

agseago is a splendid one to beholdagseago is a splendid one to beholdagseago is a splendid one to beholdagseago is a splendid one to behold

i wish for my family to have a safe & fun trip as we travel to texas for christmas.
&
i wish for me to be able to spread the true meaning of Christmas; the birth of Jesus Christ.

~*~*~agseago~*~*~
Old 12-17-2009, 06:10 PM   #2320
Lil Kinz
kitkatjazz is an unknown quantity at this point

i wish for me to have a safe christmas break and for everyone else to get all the gifts they deserve. merry christmas all!!!
kitkatjazz is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly