Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2009, 03:02 PM   #2301
Lil Kinz
Amaryn is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that:
1) Myself: to get a webkinz.
2)For someone else: that my best friend gets the same thing too.
Amaryn is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-17-2009, 03:12 PM   #2302
Webkinz :)

jtucek will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Official WI Holiday Contest 12/6-12/22! Wendy's Wishlist of Webkinz Items! Win a Magical Retriever!

I wish that my son explodes with joy on Christmas morning and that I can capture it on camera for years of memories.

I wish that all of my co-workers would gain some stability in our future employment and the economy brings a prosperous year for everyone in 2010.
Old 12-17-2009, 03:24 PM   #2303
Izzi

Filicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clown

I wish for my wish and dreams to come true.

I wish for everyone else.I wish for there to be food on everyones table tonight, shelter above there heads, money in there pockets. Clothing in there closet. I wish for peace and happieness. I wish for all the people out of war, and all the terrible habits of people to be taken care of.I wish for all people to be loving and caring and not hurtfull. I wish for all to be loved and cared for. I wish for a cure for cancer and god to watch the sick and poor. I wish for a perfect life in this world. I wish for equalness, and all mothers and fathers to love and care for there child. I wish for never fighting. Most impoprtanly, I wish for everyones dream to come true.
Filicity is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 03:36 PM   #2304
Emperors Mum

purpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Wendy,
Thanks for the awesome contest.

My wish for Christmas is simple to have all my family together for the day for a great day.
May Santa bring us the one thing we wish for !!!!!!

My wish for others is the same and for those who have loved ones that can't be with them to be able to make that one phone call to bring them together.

Peace, love, joy. around the world.
purpleteddy is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 03:44 PM   #2305
love yourself

possiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond reputepossiblerocks1 has a reputation beyond repute

For myself, I wish that I can learn to pay it forward when someone does something nice for me.
For someone else, I wish that something great happens to them this holiday season, making it the best ever!
possiblerocks1 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 04:12 PM   #2306
GeneralTso77

GeneralTso77 is just really niceGeneralTso77 is just really nice

I wish my husband and our friends a safe and Happy Christmas (they're over in Afghanistan) ...as for myself there's really nothing I need/want right now...God's taken care of that so I send my wish to someone else who may need it more...to all I send love and best wishes for a happy and safe holiday season!
GeneralTso77 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 04:12 PM   #2307
Lil Kinz
GabriellaKate39 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish that my stepmom would get a better job and I wish that my mom would let my sister and I buy Webkinz again
GabriellaKate39 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 04:37 PM   #2308
Capacheno1

IceCap is on a distinguished road

I wish for peace and joy for me and my family.

And for all of you I wish the very same thing.

And a happy, healthy New Year for us all!
Old 12-17-2009, 04:44 PM   #2309
MissMunchkin101 will become famous soon enough

I wish for a Webkinz Cheeky dog.
I wish that the world has a jolly, peaceful, blessed, wonderful, and positive Christmas!
MissMunchkin101 is offline Female
Old 12-17-2009, 04:58 PM   #2310

Izzleebell is an unknown quantity at this point

I wishh everyone a Happy Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone

Last edited by Izzleebell; 12-17-2009 at 04:58 PM..
Izzleebell is offline Female
Closed

Tags
*meowy christmas!, alyssa338 was micah, bob ♥ loves maddie, cheezeiful!, dbird wuvs krinkis!, googlesboogles loves wi, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays from paws, happy holidays! -hp1010, happy holidays-cute, i like chocolate, i love ducks was here, iluvdogzsomuch was here!, kittycats was here, merry christmas everyone!, merry christmas!!!!!!, of the year, redstar55wuzhere, sars luvs christmas, smookie!, stay safe troops, studio e, the most wonderful time, webkinz4ever44, wontonweekly